Chloé F/W 09.10 Paris

85376739.jpg
85376683.jpg
85376855.jpg

85377219.jpg

Really, really liking this so far. A million times better than last season already!!
This is looking more like the chloe I love!!

this is a huge improvement from her first collection , some pieces are good , some are too bulky , the pants are hideous .

the choice of color is great ! i love the tones and the whole look is executed naturally. seem it is going to be a very warm winter for chloe girl !

all I'm liking so far is the hair + makeup.
& the dress in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean...seriously...what is the point of putting two pocket flaps (with buttons, no less!) over a transparent long evening dress??? And this is just one of several such "touches"....and that long crinkled white silk nightie, again with the "pockets", wow, i was wearing that during my Urban Outfitters' phase growing up..not very promising. Hope to see more outfits like that grey jumpsuit, less of Chloe circa 2003. It's not going to get into that Big League (YSL, Lanvin, etc.) with these looks.

I really think they should just bring back Phoebe Philo..this is so neither here nor there, bring Chloe back to there if they need to placate the customers.

I am not really sure what I just witnessed here. I am not sure if I dislike it or like it. Actually, I am just speechless.

I was at Chloe !!!

*no model talk, please**

A bit nice.
I like the clever pockets in the draped dress.
But not fond of this sort of Stella McCartney feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->