Chloé F/W 09.10 Paris

^ I did, too. :smile:

Admittedly, I was a child, but still.

Maybe that's why I like them? Memories of my childhood! :D

wow.. :ninja::sick:
looks like something albino o some random Italian house would've done. even the makeup is tragic.

This is better than the last collection but is Hannah wearing track pants when she appeared at the end cause I can't support that sorry.

so far it looks like a meandering collection. she needs to come up with a new chloe pant. this one isn't very flattering.

340x.jpg
340x.jpg

610x.jpg

Daylife

The colors are really affecting my feelings about this. They, combined with the loose and soggy shapes, are just making this seem so....blah. I can't even think of a better word for it than that.

Except maybe "sad sack".

^^^ yeah rather than feeling loose and louche there is a drab dumpiness in the clothes , but its stil much better than last season but its just waaaaaaay too 1982 for me

What in the world is going on with this outfit? :lol:
huh.jpg

catwalking.com

Otherwise, it was okay, but not great. The dress on Karlie is stellar and so is the second look on Sasha. I like this gown that closed the show too...
close.jpg

catwalking.com

Last edited by a moderator:
i actually really like this collection
and i do like the trousers too!
and of course the make up and hair is a delight!

whats up with her and her detailing , last season it was stegasaurus scales , this season tentacles ??? Last dress is good but its a throw back to phoebe's S/S 2006 collection

I should say, I really like it so far. There are a few weird pieces, but overall it looks good to me

RE second dress in post 71.

Did I just click the Lanvin S/S 2008 thread :huh:

Looks MUCH better than last season and similar to what I liked about Chloe when Phoebe was in charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->