Daily Exercise #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a gym membership and a tredmile at home, i have't been to the gym in a while but i'm going tonight after class. I usually do a comibation of Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi it goes for about an hour and 10 minutes otherwise when i am not working i swim, the best. I have noticed such a difference, i am way more tonned now! if i am to busy to miss my class or am working i usually do 20 sit-ups and leg raises and squats, nothing major.

Yoga/Pilates/Tai-Chi-combination sounds great!

BodyAttack. Again, it is addicting!
I bought new running shoes and they are FANTASTIC!
best shoes. So glad I did spend awsome amount of money in them. HAHA.
They are Asics Gel-Kinsei 3 if anyone is interested.

Yoga/Pilates/Tai-Chi-combination sounds great!

BodyAttack. Again, it is addicting!
I bought new running shoes and they are FANTASTIC!
best shoes. So glad I did spend awsome amount of money in them. HAHA.
They are Asics Gel-Kinsei 3 if anyone is interested.

I've heard good things about these but what about Nikes? Have you ever tried those? I have New Balance right now but don't care for them.

I pushed my nephew in the stroller for an hour today. This is suppose to be my rest day, but I want to jump on the treadmill right now. Errrr

I have few pair of Nikes but but...they are not that good! they lack support and my feet needs support. Asics are the best! I have allways tought that way and Gel-Kinsei are the best from Asics. Too bad I bought them only now, but they just have been way too expensive and now they were -50% WOOHOO.

Today: BodyCombat.

Awesome. I'm going to check them out, I need lots of support too. And I'm in the market for new running shoes. Thanks!

Today, 30 mins circuit training and 30 on the treadmill.

I just recently got a gym membership to Crunch, and I've been trying to go everyday. I switch off every other day with weight training and cardio, and I do a spin class every sunday!:wink:

1 hour on the treadmill doing hills, sprints and walking. My legs are sore today.

Saturday

One hour training with these...
Not sure about english word.

a kahvakuula.jpg

iltalehti.fi

It was so much fun
and my muscles (HAHAH) were so sore
day after.

Sunday

FatBurner Spinning 60min.

Status
Not open for further replies.