Distressed, Ripped Jeans

Well, I like them, but what matters is whether you like them, and will wear them.

I will cuff (fold) jeans if they look good that way, otherwise I spring for the alteration. Again, you should aim to please yourself. :wink:

I think they look good on you. :flower:

jackie1 said:
I just bought a pair of Huzzi distressed jeans, but I am not sure if I like them or not, if I should return them... Some feedback pls?

*pics above*

They are too long for me so I guess I should hem them.. . Do you guys ever wear your jeans just folded? Hmmm. not sure if I should just wear them folded or hem em' that, but they are way long on me...

Tell me if you like em' or not. thanks :smile:

tangerine said:
Well, I like them, but what matters is whether you like them, and will wear them.

I will cuff (fold) jeans if they look good that way, otherwise I spring for the alteration. Again, you should aim to please yourself. :wink:

I think they look good on you. :flower:

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I really appreciate it :smile: I know in the end it all depends on if I like them or not, but I still want to get others opinions on if it looks tacky, or too much distressed or just opinions in general... I can't help it, I guess I care too much about what people think... hehe...

Does anyone else have any more comments on these jeans that I got? If it's ok I'll repost the pics I took in case you didn't see it on the previous page. I just want to make sure it doesn't look too tacky?

(pic links not working)

It looks weird because I took the pics in front of a mirror and then cropped out the background because my house is a mess!

Does it look too ripped or not ripped enough... critique please.

I also tried on Joe's Jeans but I don't think they fitted me as right as these ones that I got.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ones that I know don't look artificial. The thing with wearing old ones is that eventually they will tear more and more, and maybe that's not what you want. That's the way it is with me, so I buy them pre ripped as awful as that sounds. I like them that way.

Caroline said:
I like this look but I sometimes question if it's not stupid to buy jeans that have been damaged and pay extra money.

Just a thought (not arguing either point) but it costs a lot of money for the manufacture to "damage" the jeans correctly. There are a number of washes and treatments they have to go through to get the destroyed parts the right amount of destroyed. Also their rates for irregulars and damages (where the destroyed part is damaged beyond fashionable) is much higher so it costs the designer a lot more, since they can't do much with IRR's except for sell them at cost.

ripped jeans

what do you think of the ripped jeans?

what celeb or model can u think of that wears them the most?

i like the damaged/distressed look on jeans. the vintage look makes it so in! but i hate those with obviously ripped look.

damaged ok but i dont like rips and holes

i LOVE distressed denim! it more than perfectly fits california beach wear with a cute-see top. i bought these today from american eagle. they don't look like much in the picture, but they are SO cute on. i just love them!

ae.com

i also bought these from guess. they're slightly distressed and perfect for day or evening wear. plus, they fit well in the leg for girls that are very thin (i always have problems with finding jeans that are tight enough in the leg) and they make your butt look goooood. :smile:

guess.com

lol When me and my aunt first saw this we thought it was the most ridiculous thing in the world. Why would anyone pay extra for jeans that someone had destroyed? Heck I can throw paint and all kinds of crap and cut my jeans up all on my own! And how much would I be paying? FREE NINETY NINE.

So yeah. I have some personally, actually destroyed jeans from high school when I used to work in receiving at the grocery store, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->