Elite Model Look 2011

Wooww pretty much everyone is agreeing on the same 15 girls... My personals top 5, although it might change cause i haven't seen with detention all of the girls.

MY personal top 5:

Lieve from Chile - Cause she reminds me so much of Caroline Trentini
Lenka from Czech Republic - She's the definition of a doll, but a bitchy one ahaha
Katharina from Uruguay - She's just gorgeous and extremely beautiful
Sanna from Finland - She's ike the typical finnish model like Suvi or Kirsi.
Ashley from United States - She has something interesting.

Top 3 from the Swedish final. They didn't reveal the winner because of the stupid TV show I mentioned earlier.

*finest.se

Ouuuu... :cry: I prefer the girl in white dress. She is even higher... Swedish winner is not bad, but she seems to have very long chin it almost annoys me :unsure:

Oooh I like Li Xiao Xin a lot. Her & Kaori, the girls from Jamaica & Columbia are my faves so far

I prefer the black model in the swedish final... she looks so beautiful and feminine.

^ I like her too, lovely girl. She obvs signed with Elite anyway so no loss for her. And I don't think Linnea won, pretty sure they picked the girl in the middle, Julia Schneider.

i love Leona from Slovakia! she is young more beautifuly Natasha Vojnovic. also the girl from Russia is very cool. cannot forget to mention Czech Republic, Denmark, USA...

So who´s the winner for Sweden? Are there some more photos of her?

^ I like her too, lovely girl. She obvs signed with Elite anyway so no loss for her. And I don't think Linnea won, pretty sure they picked the girl in the middle, Julia Schneider.

Oui! You can see Julia Schneider at 0:23 & 0:33 :woot:

youtube.com/user/EliteModelLookWorld

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweden- Julia Schneider

1021626.jpg

finest.se

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->