I Love Blind Items ! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dina Lohan is not a young celeb mum and there would be no need for her to shoplift baby clothes. :P

About D. Karradine's death, wasn't there a BI some time ago about a celeb having an affair with a family member? Am I imagining things here?

1. Which music superstar had a wee accident while doing a shoot for a high-end fashion mag? The lady in question was mortified to discover, just as she was getting into the flow of things, she had made a mess of her white couture dress. There go the pregnancy rumours!
nwmagazine
This has got to be Fergie!! There are always pregnancy rumors swirling around her and remember when she literally peed her pants during a concert and there were pictures of it! She must have urinary issues from all of the drugs she took :innocent:

This has got to be Fergie!! There are always pregnancy rumors swirling around her and remember when she literally peed her pants during a concert and there were pictures of it! She must have urinary issues from all of the drugs she took :innocent:
No this is Britney.
I don't even know why they made it a blind item as articles were written about the incident naming her. She had her periods during a shoot.

Why would incontinence prove a woman is not pregnant? How is this related?

That really sucks that everyone has to know you started your period.

No this is Britney.
I don't even know why they made it a blind item as articles were written about the incident naming her. She had her periods during a shoot.

Why would incontinence prove a woman is not pregnant? How is this related?

I think the phrase 'there goes the pregnancy rumors' in the blind item meant 'here comes the pregnancy rumors', or in other words the incident will precipitate rumors. That's how I read it anyway.

Which young celebrity mum has gotten so bored without work in her life that she's taken to shoplifting baby clothes from upmarket boutiques to get her kicks?

Either Nicole Richie or Ashlee Simpson.

Nicole's got her brand 'House of Harlow' designing jewellery/ bags etc so I don't think it's her, but Ashlee's a good call; I don't think she's been doing anything much since the baby...

^^ ah, good point! Maybe Jamie-Lynn Spears?

Last edited by a moderator:
She's actually the most viable option, sadly...she has not been doing any work since Zoey 101 ended and she's been at home with baby Maddie. She also is the definition of a "young mum".

Some newbies from Gawker:

1) "Which once prominent magazine writer/TV interviewer now appears in elegant homes wearing men's clothes and a fedora? Sighed one jaded observer, 'These days, becoming a lesbian is a career move'." [P6]

2) "Which sexy leading man, known for his wandering eye, recently hooked up with a pouty songstress? The raven-haired rocker is a big change from his usual choice of supermodels." [P6]

3) "Which actor is on hiatus due to a drug relapse? He claimed he needed time off because of the heartbreak of his public split, but he's actually headed to rehab." [P6]

4) "Which heartthrob actor nearly cried bloody murder when he couldn't get into a private lounge?" [NYDN]

5) "This intense B list movie and sometime television actor takes parenting very seriously. He knows the reputation of bars and clubs in Hollywood to serve underage celebrities. So, to make sure his B list actress daughter doesn't drink he calls ahead to wherever she is going and makes sure they know they will be in for a world of hurt if they serve her booze." [CDaN]

6) "She might not always be the best role model as a mother, but this former B list movie actress with A list name recognition is extremely controlling when it comes to the location of her kids. Not only does she have GPS trackers on the cell phones of her kids, she also doesn't allow them to go out at night unless she or a parent is with them. She knows what kind of mistakes she made as a teenager and doesn't want her kids to make the same mistakes." [CDaN]

7) "At the opposite extreme from the above parents is this B list movie and television actor who has been around forever. While raising his C list actor son, he had only one rule. Don't get arrested. Other than that he didn't care if or when his child came home or what he did as long as he didn't get caught." [CDaN]

8) "Which aging actress has stayed away from the spotlight of late because she tried to inject her own lips with vegetable oil during a drunken night?" [BlindGossip]

http://gawker.com/5282947/which-drunken-actress-injected-her-own-lips-with-vegetable-oil

2) "Which sexy leading man, known for his wandering eye, recently hooked up with a pouty songstress? The raven-haired rocker is a big change from his usual choice of supermodels."
Leonardo and ....?

3) "Which actor is on hiatus due to a relapse? He claimed he needed time off because of the heartbreak of his public split, but he's actually headed to rehab."
Adam whathisname? The Long Nosed actor who recently got ditched by that Spanish vixen.

^^Do you mean Adrien Brody Harumi? And yes, def Leo for number 2, as soon as I saw 'supermodels', I thought that it could be no one else accept Leo!

5.) A lot of people are saying Eric and Emma Roberts
6.) Melanie Griffith? Demi Moore?
7.) James & Scott Caan?
8.) Faye Dunaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt