Love #4 Fall / Winter 10.11 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Rumor has it that Alessandra's cover is VERY different from this one . . .

my jaw dropped. i love the cover!
but i hope the eds aren't bleh like the last ones...wash your face in my sink? please.

I actually think the covers alright even though i'm not really a fan of Rosie's. The tackiness works here. I'm intrigued to know who else is gonna appear on the covers. :woot:

I've never cared for Love's covers but this is their best to date. I think it's lovely.

I know this might sound weird, but what is with all these magazines having several different covers. Didn't Love magazine have eight cover girls for another recent issue as well? And I know that Lula also had eight cover girls in celebration of their eight birthday. Its just an interesting trend which I've just noticed and it seems like Love's done it again....

Okay so according to an article about the cover in the paper today this isn't shot by M&M.

The picture, taken by renowned photographer Tom Munro, is just one of eight covers of the publication featured prior to the release of the September issue on August 23rd

Daily Mail.com

It's indeed by M&M, Love's site says it

e2f69614b478.jpg

capped by me / thelovemagazine.co.uk

Sexy and gorgeous. Gives such a great impression of an epitomized sexy curvy woman. Totally in tune with the fall/winter season.
I just love how I'm getting Rita Hayworth/Marilyn Monroe/Amanda Lepore all in one picture :heart::lol::heart:

It makes me feel nothing to be honest. Feels like Rosie and Mert & Marcus on automatic mode really... Love only comes out twice a year, if they take a theme for their covers they should really do something different with it. Victoria Secret models made up like 50s bombshells shot by Mert & Marcus, with "And God Created Woman" as a tagline? It's not exactly original stuff

I just find Love so uninspiring

I totally agree on every word lool but I also think that this "Victoria's secret angels try out" to high fashion pages isn't doing it for me like at all:

high fashion girls are already having such a hard time between each other + with the actresses on covers and perfume campaigns AND NOW curvy VS angels in their field? Gosh the edgy girls are really going through hard f... times uh?! No kidding.

love the dress and the "mood" but the hair-color and the lips are just wrong :doh:

I totally agree on every word lool but I also think that this "Victoria's secret angels try out" to high fashion pages isn't doing it for me like at all
Don't you realize that before becoming VS girls each of them was a high fashion model?

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: the face of Tommy Hilfiger, BCBG Max Azria, Paul Smith, DKNY; the covers of L’Officiel, UK Vogue, Vogue Nippon; the editorials for Vogue Italia, Vogue España, Vogue China, UK Harper's Bazaar, New York magazine, etc.

Karolina Kurkova: the face of Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger; Anna Wintour put Karolina on her legendary US Vogue cover, then again in 2004; the covers of Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, Numéro, W, UK Vogue, US Vanity Fair, ELLE France; the editorials for US Vogue, Vogue Paris, Harper's Bazaar, etc.

Doutzen Kroes: the face of Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Eternity by Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein White Label, Valentino, Gucci, Gianfranco Ferré; the covers of Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, Vogue US, Vogue Russia, Vogue España, Vogue Korea, Vogue Australia, Vogue Mexico, Numéro, Numéro Tokyo, ELLE France, the editorials for Vogue US, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Numéro, W, ELLE France, Harper's Bazaar, V, Allure, etc.

and so on...
high fashion girls are already having such a hard time between each other
Oh come on... Are you serious?

Makes me feel ecstatic :buzz:

Damn it, I ADORE 2010 as a fashion year...a year of new appreciation of another type of beauty :heart:

omg same!
I'm so enjoying the new trend:woot:

Anyway. I don't like Rosie but the cover is really nice.
I can't wait to know who are the other girls.
and of course Alessandra and Adriana covers too:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->