Love #4 Fall / Winter 10.11 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

What an incredible cover, Rosie looks amazing! Can't wait to see the other covers.

Okay so according to an article about the cover in the paper today this isn't shot by M&M.

The picture, taken by renowned photographer Tom Munro, is just one of eight covers of the publication featured prior to the release of the September issue on August 23rd
Daily Mail.com

I like the cover, it's not as risqué as say the Beth Ditto cover but it's still striking. I'm not usually a big fan of Rosie although she does look a lovely pin-up beauty. I can't wait to see the other covers & whats inside, I always have loved Love & their features

Finally something fresh, fun, simple and sexy at the same time :woot:....I love this Jessica rabbit vibe and Rosie looks just wonderful on this.:wub: Congrats to LOVE magazine...beautiful work!!:heart:

hot cover! although it looks a bit tooooo photoshopped for my taste, it's from a great angle for her

I don't want to discredit Maryna, but isn't it very unlikely that she would be included? :unsure: I can think of several other secondary Victoria's Secret girls who would quality before her. :unsure: I know there is no confirmation, but the line up would most likely be:

Rosie (as already seen)
Miranda
Karolina
Adriana
Alessandra

I think they would most likely be included versus anyone else..

Doutzen, Isabeli, Ana Beatriz ( :heart: ) and Candice are the only girls I'm unsure about making an appearance, but I think there's more of a possibility.

If there are 8 covers, someone's out...And of course, there will probably be someone who makes a pleasant suprise.

What about Chanel....:wink:

This looks really ugly. One can barely recognize Rosie here. The reference to old-school 40's pinup girls image is so in-your-face and the editing is sooo bad. I don't know if this is intentional but I just can't stand looking at it. Content-wise LOVE doesn't deliver much as well. -_-

i thought about jessica rabbit as well... i hope this is just a preview. if it isn't it looks good.

It's looking positively promising so far. I too see the Jessica Rabbit and Amanda Lepore reference - more Jessica.
No doubt as each of the 8 covers surface, they will be equally as good. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

This is such a beautiful cover, just like a few others have said, it reminds me of Jessica Rabbit type of look (I think its mainly the hairstyle and color though). I can't wait to see who else is on the cover.... is LOVE only featuring VS girls on the cover this month?

I don't think it will be just VS girls. I think Lara will be one and whoever else Katie is into. But I agree that Ale and Adriana are definitely two of the other covers for sure. Wasn't the LV show's tag line also "And God created woman"? So we'll probably be seeing people from that show or campaign. I could see Isabeli possibly since Marc wanted her in the show, but she couldn't make it. I think the 8 covers might be Rosie, Ale, Adriana, Ana BB, Nikki, Dree, Lara (or Isabeli), Laeticia (or Christy or Elle).

Last edited by a moderator:
many chances for Ale, Adriana and Ana B but also, i feel like stam, coco (betty boop´s vibe), emily d, barbara or neomi might have a cover as well

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Lara will be on the cover (though I don't mind it), it's a magazine which comes out 2 times in a year and Lara was on the S/S cover.
There're enough models to use and not to repeat same girl.

Nice cover! It's just that her over-exaggerated-super-plumped lips are kind of irritating.

So, it seems that this is not the only cover..??? LOVE is always full of surprises.

I don't like it all. It looks like her eyelids are about to collapse very soon because of the heavy make up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->