Love #4 Fall / Winter 10.11 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

So M&M did shoot the covers? Thought it was random for Munro to have shot them..

Yup, the Love site definitely says it's M&M, Tarsha posted it. For some reason the papers seem to have got hold of the wrong information about it.

well,i'll wait for the editorials;judging an issue from just a cover is a bit injustice.
i hope the issue will include other models too,not just Victoria's!

You wanna go for a sexy cover look......go get Rosie, glam her up like a 40's movie actress and get her to pout. VOILA!!!!!! One sensational cover and looking forward to seeing the rest on the basis of this one.:woot:

To see some difference like seeing sexy model covers edgy fashion mag like Love, i think it's marvelous they're smart enough to do something unexpected and disagreement would be something they've planned.

For a very short moment I thought it was Amanda Lepore on the cover.... :ninja:

I like the design/layout/colors used on the cover. Can't wait to see the others.

To see some difference like seeing sexy model covers edgy fashion mag like Love, i think it's marvelous they're smart enough to do something unexpected and disagreement would be something they've planned.

I agree. I think its refreshing personally. I think Rosie looking amazing on the cover, her lips are a bit exaggerated but super sexy none the less

Why I love this magazine? The answer is very simple - you never know what you have to wait and hope, you feel a pleasant surprise or even shock, when you see them covers. Normally, I don't like Rosie, but I don't know, who could do better like Rosie for this. Super!

How can so many classically sexy elements be so boring? The formula should work but it doesn't. :unsure:

She looks a lot like Georgia May Jagger on this cover.

I'm not really a fan of Rosie, but God..she looks AMAZING! I love it!
not sure about the font though..

Yeah, no Adriana. Ale, I'm not sure about. Supposedly, most of the other covers aren't even of models. But I'm still hoping for an ed or something. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure Alessandra has a cover. She shot with M&M a while ago. Unless Katie feels she can't sell her to the public like Rosie.

I'd say Adriana's featured inside, though.

Yeah, I think that if there was another model who had a cover it would be Ale. And as for Adriana, if she herself didn't say that she had done a couple of projects with Katie I wouldn't think there would be a possibility of her being featured inside, but it's been a good couple of months now and all that's been seen is Loewe.

Vivaglam, where did you find out the info? Now I'm really curious as to who the other covers belong to . . .

A very reliable source. But yeah, Models.com are supposed to release the others on their site, so I'm sure they'll drag it out. :lol: I would be surprised if Ale didn't have a cover.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->