Model Casting F/W 17

I am surprised that Teddy doesn't do Wang as she really suits the look. Maybe because of her comments about not liking Lexi or Binx she doesn't get on with a few of the Wang gang and therefore does not get casted.

I am surprised that Teddy doesn't do Wang as she really suits the look. Maybe because of her comments about not liking Lexi or Binx she doesn't get on with a few of the Wang gang and therefore does not get casted.

I find her personality fake and contrived. Like she tries too hard to come off as a cool girl.

Anyway where is faretta and lorena?

I was surprised by some of the faces I've seen that were at Desigual. I feel like walking for them is putting a nail in your own coffin.

^ i guess faretta is being saved for milan and paris? she probably doesn't need to do ny :wink:

For someone who's at her second season, I dont think she ''doesnt need'' ny.
But she's probably an exclusive anyway. Maybe WWE.

^ My god, what a wannabe he is. The show had all "her" girls.

What cast at Sies Marjan!
Big shows (like Wang) are getting boring. I find less big shows' castings more interesting, cohesive and curated.

Anyone know who casts Sies Marjan? Last season and this season they really killers it.

Fantastic casting at The Row. Angela Lindvall was such a nice surprise.

I find it extremely sad that Carolina Herrera is no longer casted by James Scully. Can't believe they replaced him with John Pfeiffer :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->