Model Casting F/W 2018.19

im super shocked Maryna Horda is doing almost nothing this season - I thought she would be everywhere... :(

Last day!

The girls I spotted from LV's IG:
Probably WWE: Janaye Furman, Atty Mitchell, Mariam De Vinzelle, Mara Kasanpawiro
Paris Exclusives: Sora Choi, Natalie Westling
Sarah Dahl

I think we got a gem in Anyelina Michell 3rd in line at Alexander McQueen .So excited for the possibilities going forward with her..:smile:..

^^ Masha Skokova also exclusive for LV (maybe WWE, but not sure).

What is going on with Ansley? Not one single show. It's impossible that she wasn't able to book even one show.

What is going on with Ansley? Not one single show. It's impossible that she wasn't able to book even one show.

I think she's in NY. An exclusive probably fell through.

Beautiful cast at Chanel. It was maybe the only show where all the girls looked their age.
It’s fair to say that Luna is Karl’s ultimate favorite now.

Nice to see Grace and Luna open and close Chanel. Aamito is backstage at Miu Miu!

Chanel always brings out emotions especially with that set!! Its so nice to see all the girls together in a big show.

I usually like Elle Fanning but she needs to know her place and it's not on the runway.

Yikes, what is going on at Miu Miu? Literally the worst cast ever! Elle opening, those irrelevant faces, not goo-looking models. It used to be one of my favourite shows in Paris, but, wow, it was awful (and not only the casting).:shock:

Yeah, that was a mess. Though I did like seeing Hanne and Eliza.

I liked seeing Aamito Lagum again, but other than than...

just awful. Wish Rianne wasn't even in the lineup.

Miu Miu?:(..besides Dilia Martins & Julia Banas that was a mess of the highest proportions..everything.. the cast the styling..the clothing.. top 5 worst show of the season ..:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->