Model Casting S/S 2020

Mika Schneider is by far my favorite new face this season. I also love Penelope Terne and Berit Heitmann.

Vilma Sjöberg and Cynthia Arrebola and (although not their first season) are also amazing! Loved seeing them this season.

I wish Josefine Lynderup would have walked more shows.

Last edited:
As far as new faces I really enjoyed see Maty Fall. That girl is fabulous.

Exclusive girl Lola at LV is nice

Toni Smith, Jenniffer Concepcion, Sacha Quenby, Amar Akway, Penelope Ternes, Mika Schneider, Agi Akur were my favorite newbies as well.

Sacha Quenby has such a nice crossover appeal. She could forge a Joan Smalls like path

Does anyone know the name of the girl who opened Tom Ford this season? I've seen her at a few different shows this season but I can't find her name anywhere.

Thanks mathiaskatz and kenndale! :smile: It's been bugging me recently. She looks a bit like Mica A but I think she's gorgeous.

Vuitton was a mess from head to toe, worst cast they’ve ever had by far... a lot of girls did really well like Mona, Steinberg, etc, but they’re not debutants so it was expected. The one debutant that stood out was Sculy, the only Prada exclusive that slayed Paris.

Abby Champion looks amazing on the runway, like a real top girl. I remember googling her earlier this season, but there's a girl I've seen at every big show in Europe that I was going to post and ask about, and turns out it's her. She has a really strong presence, and such a stunning face.

My favorite newcomers this season are:

Krini Hernandez
Cynthia Arrebola
Sacha Quenly
Mika Schneider

Fave newcomers:

Maty Fall Diba
Ajok Madel
Lissandra Blanco
Krini Hernandez

And I’ve been following Agi Akur as well since her thread was made here... that girl is a GEM. Very nice to see her book A list shows overseas.

...all in all i think too many new faces that will not be here this time next year walking big shows ...hardly any girls walking 10 plus big shows shows for 8 seasons(4 years) anymore ..too much casting & agency politics ....hardly any good walkers anymore ...no personality on the catwalk ...so boring ...rant over ...season over ...goodbye ...lol

I can't believe her words are getting closer to being right, God... :cry:

Sora's been in the game for so long but she still walked the most shows in Paris.

Sadly she never gets the spotlight she deserves, always eclipsed by certain names, like everyone else...

Admittedly I've fallen off models/new faces, just too many girls to keep up with every season. However, I'm impressed by a few more than usual.

Ashley Radjarame, Amar Akway, Evie Harris, Maty Fall, Martha Massiel, Mika Schneider & Sascha Quenby.

I'm suprised no one mentioned Alesya Kafelnikova? This is the only name I can recall.
I haven't really kept up with this season's new faces but I'm afraid I didn't miss a lot.
Castings are less and less exciting and I'm slowly losing my all time interest.

Fave newcomers

CYNTHIA ARREBOLA
KRINI HERNANDEZ
JENNIFFER CONCEPTION
SCULY

Breakout

ABBY CHAMPION

Favorite new faces:

Amar Akway
Maty Fall
Agi Akur
Sacha Quenby
Mika Schneider
Elsemarie Riis
Evie Harris
Jamie Helms
Dahely Nunez

Favorite breakthrough faces:

Miriam Sanchez
Vilma Sjöberg
Cynthia Arrebola
Abby Champion

Favorite comeback:

Sara Blomqvist :heart:

I am thinking Laurijn Bijnen will get an LV exclusive in Paris. She hasn't walked any shows so far and she's on the cover of Vogue PAris, wearing LV, in the feature for Nicolas.
I just really hope
So sad that she didn't walk LV. Ashley needs to wake up

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->