Chloe Memisevic
Melodie Monroe
Sky Stracke

Johanna Stickland
Bambi Northwood-Blyth
Chloe Memisevic
Melodie Monroe
Sky Stracke

Bambi! What did happen to her? She was always being used for relaxed beachy shoots, but she also walked for Chanel a few times. She was short, maybe that's why her career didn't take off

Sharon Ganish. She booked Versace mainline, Versace fragrance, Versace Jeans, Versace Couture. Then nothing. She looked like Donatella. Talk about an epic free fall. Donatella's new obsession to absolutely nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
what about guy one-hit-wonders? i feel like those happen more often or is it different because male modeling has an even quicker turnaround for guys?

^Nikola Jovanovic :lol: I only remember him for doing a Gucci campaign and that's it.

what about guy one-hit-wonders? i feel like those happen more often or is it different because male modeling has an even quicker turnaround for guys?

Literally any male model that doesn't book a campaign, or just walks for one season and decides that modelling isn't for them. Which I guess is 70-80% of the time. And especially sad because you've always got the same top few who breakout and get all the campaigns, i.e. Benjamin Eidem, Adrian Sahores, etc..

Sharon Ganish. She booked Versace mainline, Versace fragrance, Versace Jeans, Versace Couture. Then nothing. She looked like Donatella. Talk about an epic free fall. Donatella's new obsession to absolutely nothing.

I thought that she either decided to take a break from modeling or had to fulfill her duties with the Israeli army or something and that's why she literally went from 60 to zero in a second.

Literally any male model that doesn't book a campaign, or just walks for one season and decides that modelling isn't for them. Which I guess is 70-80% of the time. And especially sad because you've always got the same top few who breakout and get all the campaigns, i.e. Benjamin Eidem, Adrian Sahores, etc..

These past seasons we barely can see an one hit out there, simply too many guys and too many agencies try to fit in.

Thairine Garcia :o
Thairine should've done what Ondria did (who debuted at the same time/show she did) and ignore the backlash on her age and just keep working-_-. Waiting too long runs the risk of hype/momentum dying down and your look falling out of fashion... She probably would've been a LOT farther along in her career than she is now:neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ondria didn't really start getting a lot of work until she became 16, she wasn't getting much work at her young age

What happened to Kelly Mittendorf? She was sorta happening but never quite made it

Aldo where did Antonia wesseloh go?

Johanna Stickland

She's working as an artist and as a freelance model in Portugal. She quit fashion (can't blame her). She's a lovely girl, actually, so nice and warm. And a very talented photographer. :heart:

A. Wesseloh went to university so her career kind of stalled for a few years. Not sure if she's still doing her studies.
Per Tharine Garcia, her agency in Brazil really overexposed her before she hit the major fashion markets. Although all of her work was in Brazil, in the global economy and digital age, everyone sees the work you do.

I know she's probably been mentioned, but gosh I miss Nyasha Matonhodze. She had a poise on the runway that was beyond her years and her editorials/campaigns were always great. Then suddenly she disappeared apart from a few small commercial jobs. To this day, I still don't understand...

I know she's probably been mentioned, but gosh I miss Nyasha Matonhodze. She had a poise on the runway that was beyond her years and her editorials/campaigns were always great. Then suddenly she disappeared apart from a few small commercial jobs. To this day, I still don't understand...

She was a prettier Naomi Campbell, and looked great in beauty ads

She must come back.

Bambi! What did happen to her? She was always being used for relaxed beachy shoots, but she also walked for Chanel a few times. She was short, maybe that's why her career didn't take off

She does some Aus lookbooks but she also looks very different

Sadly, I think Malaika Firth belongs to this thread now... :(

I think Maliaka chose to take time off. That's what i get from her Instagram. She's not even in NYC right now, just taking selfies in London.

Stupid time in her career to take a break, but whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->