Pirelli Calendar 2008 [No images from the calendar allowed]

matthaeus123

Reaction score
Important notice

Please do not post versions of the calendar photographs in this thread.

This thread is her to discuss the Pirelli Calendar 2008. Yeah, I know it is kinda early, but so what.

Confirmed Models:
Caroline Trentini

EDIT (mod team:( TFS was notified once again regarding removal of all actual calendar images for Pirelli 2008. Even though they are displayed on other sites (Presumably with Pirelli's permission), the forum will be complying with the request of the company. Discussion about the images can ensue, but please do not post versions of the calendar photographs on the actual forum again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad that models are back to the calendar, this year's one was:sick:
All I know is that Doutzen is going to be there too

from Carol's thread

There it goes:

24/04 - 12:56 - Na maior surdina, Carol Trentini desembarcou na manhã desta terça-feira em São Paulo. A top seguiu direto para o estúdio de J.R. Duran. Por lá, ela vai ser clicada para a próxima campanha do shopping Iguatemi.

* Carol fica na cidade até a próxima quinta-feira. Daqui, ela embarca para a China, onde participa do ensaio para o calendário Pirelli 2008.

TRANS:

"Very quietly, Carol Trentini landed in this Tuesday morning in SP. The top went straight to JR Duran studio (he is a famous Brazilian fashion photographer). She is gonna be shot for next Iguatemi Shopping Center campaign. (Iguatemi is the most luxury shopping mall in town).
* Carol stays in town till Thursday. From here in Brazil, she is gonna fly to China, where she is part of the cast of Pirelli calendar 2008"

I don't know what web site this is originally from.

I am so glad that they are actually gonna use Models this year rather than last 2007's calendar. Which I believe was the worst one I have ever seen. I have to say that I hope it is better than 2006. 2005 was perhaps the greatest issue of the calendar I've ever seen.

Doutzen also confirmed that she will do the Pirelli calendar. She flow to SP on Saturday with Patrick Demarchelier

now this sounds promising

the calendar has stunk recently but every few years they come up with something good

I agree 2006 and 2007 (especially 2007) were just plain terrible. I don't want to see JLo or Hilliary Swank. I want to see models.

Now, maybe Jeisa, Valentina, and maybe Julia Stegner and I'd be totally content.

Yay models! It'll be interesting to see even though I particularly do NOT like Doutzen or Caroline.

It would be great if Eugenia will be there too!

I want to see Julia and Eugenia again. :crush: So excited for Caroline.

Maybe a little Cintia too? :innocent: I could only hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->