Pirelli Calendar 2010 [No images from the calendar allowed]

Thats my point-it makes YOU feel better, but it is not necessarily the case.
Your projecting your own issue on to someone else.
I just find it interesting that people cannot accept that maybe the girls liked the work.... You attack Richardson but not the girls for participating, this is a group effort.
Yes, I think the pictures are great-tasteful is irrelevant. I don't need things to be tasteful to enjoy them!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats my point-it makes YOU feel better, but it is not necessarily the case.
Your projecting your own issue on to someone else.

Well you saying that these girls may have enjoyed themselves insinuating fellatio with objects is the same basic concept as me saying they may have been uncomfortable with it.

And if they did really enjoy doing such things, then I lose all my respect for them because they are obviously not ashamed of being portrayed as a cheap bimbo who will do a tasteless nude shot for the sake of being paid.

Quote: "I lose all my respect for them because they are obviously not ashamed of being portrayed as a cheap bimbo who will do a tasteless nude shot for the sake of being paid"

Oh man, thats pretty much the summation of the whole industry!!!!

I tease, I tease :wink:

yeah, i think that at the end this calendar shows what the industry is at the degree zero! :D

I think its fine that everyone has there own opinion about the calendar but when you start attacking the models and calling them stupid or bimbos for doing it then thats just disrespectful. It seems that everyone is ok with models being naked in editorials as long as its not shot by Terry because apparently he is the biggest pervert in the industry. I'm 1 of maybe 2 people that actually like the photos and I actually like Terry's work. Everyone has an opinion but lets keep the model bashing and name calling out of here its extremely rude and disrespectful.

I think its fine that everyone has there own opinion about the calendar but when you start attacking the models and calling them stupid or bimbos for doing it then thats just disrespectful. It seems that everyone is ok with models being naked in editorials as long as its not shot by Terry because apparently he is the biggest pervert in the industry. I'm 1 of maybe 2 people that actually like the photos and I actually like Terry's work. Everyone has an opinion but lets keep the model bashing and name calling out of here its extremely rude and disrespectful.

We're not bashing the models. We're just speaking hypothetically.

A lot of people here can agree that Terry is great at what he does and has actually done some great work in the past, but these photos do not represent that. A lot of people find no artistry what so ever in these photos so we are left to believe that it's simply a man trying to take photos of models in the most erotic way possible.

Have anyone who liked these photos actually have seen other Pirelli calendars?

I am sure a lot of people would like to think that they could take such pictures....:rolleyes:
No I cannot see Naomi or Gisele in such pictures, but I personally feel that both their careers have been creatively vapid. I mean, do we ask ourselves "would Gisele do it?" before enjoying a photo? Who cares if she would or not??

I actually think that photographers who airbrush, perk and tweak their images to a point of leaving behind the image of a real girl are tasteless. To me a real, raw work is more of a celebration of women. And the obvious tongue in cheek is funny!

As for the naivety of the girls-again, whatever makes you feel better....
Have you seen Eniko in the latest Purple? This is not a conservative girl!!!
Just an incredible model.

Gisele and Naomi are past that point in their careers that they have to do these pictures. Naomi herself has posed in Playboy (Dec 1999) so she doesn't exactly have the moral high ground in this topic. I love these Pirelli Calendar photos and I wish these girls would participate in more photoshoots like these.

A lot of people here can agree that Terry is great at what he does and has actually done some great work in the past, but these photos do not represent that. A lot of people find no artistry what so ever in these photos so we are left to believe that it's simply a man trying to take photos of models in the most erotic way possible.

Of course! I am actually lucky enough to be a subscriber.....

Actually you are if you're calling the models bimbos and stupid for posing for the calendar. I'm not saying you are personally bashing the models but some people in here are. All I'm trying to say is be more respectful towards the models.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is much delicious irony in people accusing Terry of degrading women and then turning around and name calling the girls that pose for him.
Inane!!!

I feel like I've lost a fair bit of respect for these models, especially Miranda, Abbey and Eniko. I suppose that Abbey has had a fair bit of nude work, but Miranda seemed to always make an effort not to appear nude in shoots. Just my personal opinion, because as far as I'm concerned this is basically p*rn :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->