Pirelli Calendar 2012 by Mario Sorrenti [No images from the calendar allowed]

Isabeli is expected to be in this again for the 5th time, according to glamurama.com.br (via Luca)

Descobrimos que Isabeli Fontana vai estrelar o próximo calendário Pirelli.
glamurama.com.br

the calendar could be launched in Rio de Janeiro

I would love to see some new faces in the calendar.
Anna Selezneva, Izabel Goulart and Maryna Lynchuk sound really good to me, Natasha just got me a little bit bored with her shoots works lately. And Iselin :/ i don't like her at all, but i have bigger expectations than karl lagerfeld's calendar :lol:

Confirmed in the Pirelli 2012 Calendar by Mario Sorrenti
Natasha Poly
Kate Moss
Isabeli Fontana
Lara Stone
Saskia de Brauw
Mariacarla Boscono
Milla Jovovich
Margareth Madé
Rinko Kikuchi
fashionblog.it via vanityfair.it

So none of the models we got as confirmed for the calendar was actually in it, except for Isabeli and Saskia... But i'm happy to see in it Kate Moss, MCB and Milla.

Izabel Goulart, Natasha Poly and Maryna Linchuk did a project in Los Angeles with Mario Sorrenti and Carine Roitfeld!!
The Pirelli was shoot in Canarie so it's not that work!!
Maybe a new thing or maybe the news was fake !!
Will see soon!! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not exited at all...the girls are pretty much the same from last few years...
I would love to see Anna, Karmen, Aymeline....

The only one im exited is Rinko...its just a fresh choice...and Saskia too but the rest is just predictable and boring...

Izabel Goulart, Natasha Poly and Maryna Linchuk did a project in Los Angeles with Mario Sorrenti and Carine Roitfeld!!
The Pirelli was shoot in Canarie so it's not that work!!
Maybe a new thing or maybe the news was fake !!
Will see soon!! :wink:

maybe it was for V Magazine or some other publication

I'm so happy Mario is shooting it and not Karl or Terry.This along with Kate,Lara and Natasha guarantee that it's going to be an amazing calendar.Can't wait for December the 6th!

From the preview i dont think it is LA it looks like a really mediterranean theme...i really feeling inspired...i just wish the cast was diferent but whatever...

From the preview i dont think it is LA it looks like a really mediterranean theme...i really feeling inspired...i just wish the cast was diferent but whatever...

The shoot mentioned in LA is not for the Pirelli calendar.The calendar was indeed shot in the Mediterranean and more specifically in Corsica :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->