Pirelli Calendar 2010 [No images from the calendar allowed]

if you logged in correctly all site content is viewable to you
thats how it work on my pc

Hmm, i can't get it to work either, maybe it's only for older members? Is there any chance someone would be willing to email me the photos, and I can post them on fever-of-fate where everyone can see, maybe? :flower:

if you logged in correctly all site content is viewable to you
thats how it work on my pc

Ok, so think it's here, did you click on Press Area to access ?

and then you had this ? I can't pass though this part for some reason, it's the same as logging in and it won't work.

pirelli.com

Last edited by a moderator:
having account- just check pirellical.com its prohibited to post images here
the calendar is so/so , all girls are bland and their bodies are far from nudity standart, cause it looks really a bit like trucker`s pin-up) but eitherway im getting it.

Yes but thats exactly what he wanted going back to the basic idea of what a pin up calendar is so therefore its a success.

The pictures reflecting on the water at the beach are superior! Its like the narsiscus myth. I dont like that pirelli doesnt allow the pictures being posted on tfs... thats too much hassle for people online to get access to their site etc people online want quick quick they just click things away. its up to them but u know peters pictures were also available everywhere. i really dont know how to access it there.. thank god i already saw them

^no, i dont have objection to trucker pin-up, but these girl`s bodies just arent going for such images, only eniko and maybe daisy. seems like pirelli pr is just obsessed about the privacy of their calendar (it s not selling, not providing in the web, copyrighted from last forces, they even did members-only access) thats just silly

I can't believe fashion models collaborated to this.. it's so unclassy. Though the cast has gone down a notch no? Last year it was Isabeli, Lara, Mariacarla, Daria and the year before they had Coco, Sasha, Gemma, Doutzen, Lily etc.

No ... in my opinion, I think the cast was absolutely fantastic, much rather prefer seeing those girls than the ones from last year.

^^Just because there are more commercial girls and the hf girls are less established than previous years doesn't mean the casting has gone down.

btw, a few short videos have been uploaded onto youtube over the past day.

i don't understand the point of Pirelli. is this fashion's answer to playboy?

I don´t like Terry as a photographer, (because we always poses with the girls :angry:), but I´m dissapointed for the lack of pictures of Georgina :angry:. I want to see more pictures of her. Hopefully some more will surface. :innocent:

Well I don't know a lot about the Pirelli calendar but I do see it looks very different compared to last year. It has been quoted in this thead Pirelli - like every other company - has a lowered budget and Richardson doesn't ask as much as Demarchelier, Inez & Vinoodh, Testino etc. So it wouldn't be that strange if the same thing applied to the model casting. And I mean, agents know what the Pirelli by Richardson is going to look like... You can tell by his off-set snaps he feels like a kid in the candy store. :lol:

Eesh.Bad,very bad.Ana Beatriz licking a rooster?Subtle.

Hmm, not very keen. I don't know, but the pictures don't seem to pull together for me, i think a lot more could have been done and a lot more imagination used with the tropical/jungle backdrop they had and the tyre pictures just don't fit in with the theme.

I think i've said this before on this thread but yes, sloths are very cute but they are not sexy! They're a complete mood killer!

And as for Ana Beatriz, it's such a shame as she has such a melancholy, beautiful face, she couldn't look sl*tty even if she tried, yet here she is simultaneously strangling and licking a rooster.:shock::ninja:

*shakes head in despair*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->