Pirelli Calendar 2011 by Karl Lagerfeld [No images from the calendar allowed]

FRANCY ITALY

Reaction score
Important notice

Please do not post versions of the calendar photographs in this thread. You may post links to other websites with images of the calendar, but at the direct request of Pirelli, do not post any on tFS. Thank you.

photographer confirmed, no name of the girls, only "top girls of the moment"

Place: studio in Paris of Karl

from wwd.com and vogue.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol it's going to be Frejatastic.

Can you imagine Baptiste in a bikini for December, talk about a winter of discontent.

Can you imagine Baptiste in a bikini for December, talk about a winter of discontent.
:rofl::rofl:
Let me guess which models there will be.
Freja, Heidi, Abbey, Iris, Anja, etc.:unsure::innocent:

Let me guess which models there will be.
Freja, Heidi, Abbey, Iris, Anja, etc.:unsure::innocent:

I was going to post the same exact thing. I'm not expecting any surprise castings in this calendar because, well, Karl isn't one to shock when it comes to the models he casts.

The cast will probably be so predictable, nothing to be excited about :unsure:

If Freja's in there, it's gonna be the unsexiest Pirelli calendar in history... :innocent: Even Baptiste in high heels makes a hotter girl.

I look forward to seeing Freja, Karmen, Heidi, Iris Strubegger and hopefully Kori Richardson :heart:

If Freja's in there, it's gonna be the unsexiest Pirelli calendar in history... :innocent:l.

Amen, I just don´t get, last Pirelli Calendar I was happy with the cast but no with the photographer, now I´m happy with the photographer, but don´t know if i´ll be happy the cast, hopefully Karl will surprise us :rolleyes:.

i think it'll be cool, special and elegant... and the triad of Freja, Baptiste and Abbey (or Lara) will be okay. but i don't want Anja or Claudia Schiffer for example...so i'm waiting!

the cast is going to be the same crap models Karl surrounds himself with. That and his photography is not up to standard IMO so the location is the only thing that could save this.

We also need to do a big group prayer so Baptiste doesn't end up in every single shot doing a Zoolander face in the background....

:lol:

Karl will try to find a way to incorporate him into every month. It will be a wheres waldo of Baptiste

I'm afraid this is going to top the last calendar. I seriously hope it doesn't contain nudity although I'm a fan of both Freja and nudity I don't think the two of them work well togetheer. :ninja:

2008 was quite unsexy as well if anything I would like to see his favorites fully clothes if there's no Claudia Schiffer which is a sad thing because Pirelli calendars used to be hot in a classy way.

no offense but no matter how much i love freja as a high fashion model theres no way she belongs in a pirelli calender. thats just so wrong !

I adore Karl's work. But this... is not going to work out for me :unsure:

i'm sure more girls with more sex appeal will surface..

for what I know, Isabeli did the casting ^_^, but nothing confirmed yet

My wish list is for Baptiste to be plastered all over the calendar in stilettos, Claudia is styled as Lolita, Freja gets nekkid and Abbey Lee remains fully clothed.

ETA:
hope it will have a sapphic/homosexual subtext
I doubt if it will be subtext.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"