Pirelli Calendar 2012 by Mario Sorrenti [No images from the calendar allowed]

rox_yr_sox

less is more
Reaction score
Pirelli seems to be getting their act together for 2012. Bringing on Steven Meisel to shoot the iconic calendar. Model Whispers reports that Anna Selezneva has been signed on. And this might give us some direction of what to expect: high focused fashion, less reliant on the VS type pretty faces.
fashioncopious.typepad.com

shooting by steven miesel only think will be the best pirelli calendar, not other one.

I was just wondering why he had never shot the Pirelli calendar before and then this comes out. I must be some kind of prophet or something lol. This is great news, but I hope he really pushes his creative boundaries.

im actually nervus about his model choices...he is so random with his favorites
that i only hope he brings back a mixture of his new and old obsessions

Makes more sense because I really didn't see how Anna Selezneva would be the first model to be signed for the calender with Meisel shooting.

Hated his Vogue Paris calendar.

This means Eniko, Isabeli, Natasha, Raquel...I'm bored already but of course I will wait for my final judgement. Meisel would have been just too good I guess.

hope next year they will choose mert and marcus, the most in demand duo these days.

I rather liked the calender they did in 2006, so I wouldn't say no to a repeat showing.

So excited about this. Mario is a nice choice, can't wait to see the model list

Sorrenti is a great choice, I'm only concerned about who he will choose. hopefully not Anna Selezneva. she's not the first choice of who I want to see in a calendar in the likes of Pirelli, for all obvious reasons.

im not really familiar with photographers,who are some of Mario Sorrenti faves models?

ahhhh i'm so excited anna is signed on! She's gonna look amazing.

Daria, Magdalena, Edita, Maryna (maybe), Karmen P., Natasha, Kate all come to mind when I think of Sorrenti

^The girls who did the scratch off V covers shot by him too. Eniko, Adriana, Isabeli, Lily?
Posted via Mobile Device

^^ I would say Raquel fist of all. She worked with Mario many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->