Pirelli Calendar 2010 [No images from the calendar allowed]

Really... no? :shifty: :lol:

sloth1-r3-wm.jpg

(majorlyenglish.wordpress)

I actually love the Pirelli calendar. All the girl look amazing. The photos had a earthy feel to them. Terry did an awesome job I actually like his work he does some raunchy photos but can also do some classic beautiful photos as well. I like a when I can look at a editorial or ad and be surprised that such such photographer took the picture. Terry is unique and isn't a one trick pony like alot of fashion photographers.

And as for Ana Beatriz, it's such a shame as she has such a melancholy, beautiful face, she couldn't look sl*tty even if she tried, yet here she is simultaneously strangling and licking a rooster.:shock::ninja:

*shakes head in despair*

I love Ana so much - but that rooster pic? Worst prop choice in the whole calendar by far - poor girl, in the Making Of video you can see she really doesn't like it! I did kinda like the photo of her with the machete though...badass lol. But yeah, overall, I feel Terry Richardson is a photographer you either love or hate...unfortunately for me, he falls in the latter camp. :blush:

I do think Terry can be a bit :yuk: sometimes, but he's not completely some talentless perv as some people make him out to be. But the only artistic shot is the one of Lily Cole in the water.

This is no better than your average Girls Gone Wild video. I see no fashion or art in any of the pictures. Just hot girls fleshing their boobs (and more) for the perv photographer.

^ Agreed. There was a strange and almost eerie kind of elegance to it. I wish the rest of the shots had been a little more like that, but I guess at the end of the day, that isn't truly his usual style.

I don´t like Terry as a photographer, (because we always poses with the girls :angry:), but I´m dissapointed for the lack of pictures of Georgina :angry:. I want to see more pictures of her. Hopefully some more will surface. :innocent:

hehehe youre just jelous my dear ^_^ AND besides he is not posing with the models in the real pics only the backstage pics. well apart from the sloth which is supposed to be him ^_^ so super cute! :blush:

hehehe youre just jelous my dear ^_^ AND besides he is not posing with the models in the real pics only the backstage pics. well apart from the sloth which is supposed to be him ^_^ so super cute! :blush:

Just for Georgina :blush::blush:, the rest of this cast I don´t care much :lol::lol: Still I don´t like his work, but he must be some kinda a magician because models love to work with him :blink:

hehehew i knew u were enviousssss haha i think everyone loves him cause hes like the sloth sweet & cuddlable

^:blink: Oh my goodness, they are words i never thought i'd hear in association with Terry!:lol:

Okay, I have nathing against nudity, because sometimes i enjoy the naked shots very much but Pirelli shots look like they are going to be the complete opposite of what classy still sexy nudity means..

And Terry seems to be such a old freak (I´m sorry, bit harsh), if I were a model I wouldn`t feel too comfortable. Well, of course I don`t know how it`s like to work with him.

i happen to like terry when he shoots provocative ironic sex scenes, often including himself, or very physical portraits, but in this case... i am disconcerted. some shots look rather poor, with no idea behind, and the whole work looks rather random.

^yes, Imo these top models don`t deserve to be photographed so poorly, like in some amatourish boob magazine...But I just remebered there is at least one editorial by Terry which I liked, it was Suvi and Hanne in Purple, if I´m right.

I love Ana so much - but that rooster pic? Worst prop choice in the whole calendar by far - poor girl, in the Making Of video you can see she really doesn't like it! I did kinda like the photo of her with the machete though...badass lol. But yeah, overall, I feel Terry Richardson is a photographer you either love or hate...unfortunately for me, he falls in the latter camp. :blush:

Watching the behind the scenes video I felt sorry for Ana. She looked very uncomfortable with the poses and Terry posed her in a manner that cheapened her.

Overall i feel that Ana doesn't photograph well when topless because she has one of the great sexy/come hither look in her eyes that works best when she's clothed or in lingerie.

i happen to like terry when he shoots provocative ironic sex scenes, often including himself, or very physical portraits, but in this case... i am disconcerted. some shots look rather poor, with no idea behind, and the whole work looks rather random.

Terry does provocative/ironic better than most but he lacks the talent to shoot glamour. This is just pretty girls with their boobs out on the beach...neither glamorous nor sexy just cheap. Contrast this with what Demarchelier in 2005, those were very sexy.

I think the only idea Terry had for the shoot was to get the girls as naked as often as possible and in the likes of Rosie, Abbey Lee and Eniko he had willing volunteers.

I think the only idea Terry had for the shoot was to get the girls as naked as often as possible and in the likes of Rosie, Abbey Lee and Eniko he had willing volunteers.

makes me wonder if some girls were approached for this but said no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->