Pirelli Calendar 2012 by Mario Sorrenti [No images from the calendar allowed]

Mario seems like a better match with Pirelli imo.

I'm really happy to here about Anna being signed...hoping to see Natasha and Lily as well. :shifty:

Raquel, Eniko and Natasha come to mind when I think of Sorrenti and Kate Moss, if I am reaching back in time.

Those V covers were awful and I hope are not a prelude of things to come, especially since IMO the last two were lacking. Terry's was too downmarket and while I like Karl's artistically, it was actually too artistic and upmarket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be styled by Carine, and Izabel is confirmed to shoot in LA.

^

Sorry for the misinformation, the original poster assumed the project was for Pirelli because Mario Sorrenti was the photographer. So it's not confirmed yet.

But in case it is for Pirelli, Maryna and Natasha Poly are confirmed for the project as well.

I'm confused, what is the mistake, Carine's involvement? LA? Izabel?

Can you reveal the source for Maryna and Natasha's involvement?

Thanks. :flower:

Izabel is shooting something in LA with Mario and Carine, but it's not certain for what. House of Models is the source.

^ Oh, OK I think I understand, Izabel, Natasha and Maryna are shooting a project in LA with Mario Sorrenti and Carine Roitfeld which may or may not be the Pirelli Calendar, per House of Models, right?

^ Oh, OK I think I understand, Izabel, Natasha and Maryna are shooting a project in LA with Mario Sorrenti and Carine Roitfeld which may or may not be the Pirelli Calendar, per House of Models, right?

:woot: wait so Natasha and Maryna are in it?!

It gets pretty boring if it's the same models year after year.

This might end up being a beautiful calendar, but it doesn't sound very interesting.

And is it Isabeli F or Izabel G?

fantastic!

Anna S.
Izabel
Iselin
Maryna (maybe)
Natasha (maybe)

sounds like a great cast so far

Trevo, Izabel is not confirmed.. if she's confirmed, then Maryna and Natasha are too

Last edited by a moderator:
^ honestly i don't know if it has been done yet.. because the article said Izabel was going to miss MET Gala to shoot with Sorrenti.. but was not true because she was shooting Sports Illustrated (in fact Natasha was at the Met)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->