Pirelli Calendar 2012 by Mario Sorrenti [No images from the calendar allowed]

^So excited to see them!
PS: Remember you're only allowed to post links not the actual pics :flower:.

^Yes you can only post links to the website where you found the pics

I'm not a mod but a link to the twitter page would be fine as long as people are able to access the pictures.

Sorrenti did a really great job showcasing all the models' beauty :heart:

This calendar is probably one of the most beautiful in last years.

Yes, this one is going to be hard to top. The only options I can think of that might be better next year are Solve Sundsbo or Mert n Marcus. Either one of them would be amazing :heart:

“It’s not in-your-face sexy. It’s more innocent-sexy. Don’t know why they hired me!” - Lara Stone

haha, you've got to love Lara.

I like what's been done, it's proper Pirelli nudity, rather than a fancy interpretation of the concept - when making it, no-one needs to complicate the matter, just get some great girls together and let their bodies do the talking.

This is the best calendar in this recent years...its actualy breathtaking.
Im in love with the body shapes, the colors, the lundscapes, the was the models interpretate the sweet and sexual side.

My favourite photos are from Lara, Isabelia, Joan and Edita.

Im so in love with this...

The calendar looks really great this year, and I agree with Lara's assessment, "It’s not in-your-face sexy. It’s more innocent-sexy." That's definitely the kind of vibe I get from it. Even though the models are nude, it's not an in your face sexiness. It's subtle. This is how it always should be done.

Joan's skin looks amazing. She's literally glowing, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->