Pirelli Calendar 2009 [No images from the calendar allowed]

Emanuela de Paula is there?:doh: omg!

so let´s wait 2 hours then...

As I was changing channels making my way through a boring afternoon I landed on German national tv and they were reporting on the shoot and it looked absolutely amazing! There was this one shot they wanted to capture where the girls were walking side by side with a hurd of elephants...it looked very monumental. I really want to see the results :woot:

Yep, I also saw it ^_^ They also interviewed some Models.
Amazing shoot indeed! And I'm sure the results are just as overwhelming.

Daria is all over the place as well, her breasts are soooooooooooo breautiful!

pant pant... i have a slow connection! it will take ages!

And we were saying that Lara did not show her breats but there´s actually at least one pic where I see her showing them...it´s a really good pirelli calendar, the theme is perfect & every single shot is full of creavity.

yes there are some nudity of every model.. i'm just speechless for isabeli and daria.. :woot:
but there are so few pics of malgosia :(

^so few but really good ones, Malgosia is really beautiful & those breasts are so amazing:blush:

Filipe did you see the video??????
omg the insect on isabeli face is real and in the video isabeli almost cries.. i should say: she cries :(

no!:o I´m going to watch now, I was about to watch the backstage vids but then I forgot.

24 min:o must be really great, I already registered...going to watch in a while.

hmm :unsure:. i'm unsure about how i feel about this as whole. granted, i had high expectations for this years outcome, but some images are just comically overacted and stereotypical. there are many beautiful images in the lot but some just don't sit well with me. particularly the images of the one model being held down as if undergoing an exorcism. i guess i assumed beard would approach it differently then the usual tired portrayal of "africa" seeing his own personal photography of similar themes. maybe it will grow on me but for now, i don't know. can anyone identify the two unknown models though?

for what i've seen so far - it's taking ages - i'd say that the only pics i really like are those featuring daria in the water - and i swear i'm not biased! it seems to me they are the only ones that really have something: simple, not overacted, dramatic just because of daria's ability as a model and her poses. she's also very beautiful, but it's her, not innaturally oversexy.
so thumb up for daria, but honestly at first sight some pics seem a bit unwillingly comic. it's true i have the flu...

Like all Beard's work, it's a feast for the eyes. I really look forward to seeing this in supplement form or as a major feature in men's magazines in their January 09 editions.

This collaboration has definitely added a new energy to the Pirelli calendar - I thought the 2008 edition was overly styled and very unanimated. I'm sure it's nothing new for hardcore fans of Beard to see this, because it's simply more of what he always does. But when I was watching the slideshow on the Pirelli site, I didn't want it to end. And there was so much detail in every shot, skin and bone and water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->