Pirelli Calendar 2009 [No images from the calendar allowed]

i felt the same feeling. i didn't want it to end.

and kemp muhl is the other model of the cast..

I just watched the backstage video & it´s so freankin' amazing, the models are so brave, every single shot is so difficult to take, it´s really really amazing, I love that part when Maria Carla takes off her tong & gets all naked...the models were really great & Malgosia really suprised me, I like her much more now. And the models were always in topless...really really great!

:woot::woot::woot: This has got me so excited, I absolutely love it:D:heart:
All the models look great and Peter Beard I bow before you, this is what a calendar should be about, not staged lifeless shots, but what appear to be 'action' shots mainly. I have over 20 Pirelli calendars, but on first glance at their webpage I would imagine this is gonna be my favourite so farB)
The shot with Isabeli with the bug is right on the money and Emanuela just looks divine:crush: If any girl was going to fit with the theme of this it is her, and she totally deserves to be a bigger star after this. The model casting right across the board was spot on IMO.
Thanks to everyone who posted links, pics, whatever:flower::flower: This just made my day.^_^

Pirelli is more than great. Pics are so gorgeous, the theme is perfect too. I love all pics with Isabeli, MCB and Malgosia. They got like 70-80% pics in the callendar. Great. My fav pic is the one with elephants when all the model are on the tree. Just perfect!

Just watched the whole backstage vid :shock: I totally agree with you Filipe, the models were so brave! If i imagine myself in their position... omg haha
Awesome video anyways :smile:

yes, really really awesome, it´s like a movie!
TAKE THAT PICTURE! TAKE THAT PICTURE!

Last edited by a moderator:
isabeliiiiiiiiiii come on is late we don't have time! ahahahahah peter beard is such a genius

^that is the same video but in better quality?

isabeliiiiiiiiiii come on is late we don't have time! ahahahahah peter beard is such a genius

haha yes, they had wait until the sunset to take that shot, amazing!

i think it's with some part i've not seen on the official site, for example rianne and lara acting like 2 fools..

anyway it's not a link to download, it's a link where you can see immediately the video (from italian major site-news)

it´s only that part & you saw it in the official video but not much of it.

^ok! but the account took me like 3 min to create it, really fast, better create an account & watch it all.

The pictures were OK at best. Peter Beard shot Janice Dickinson in Africa Playboy magazine in 1983. Now those pics were brave playing with alligators, leopards, nude tree shots. Those shots were not overacted in anyway and the photos were exotic because Janice is exotic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->