Pirelli Calendar 2009 [No images from the calendar allowed]

^ah yes, Lara is that kind of girl that has always to show her breasts, at least that´s what always expect from her.
But there´s a lot of girls there with good breasts, so it´s a big deal.

yes it will be amazing if this time my lovely lara won't show her breasts! it's maybe the only time forever ahahah

^I hope so. she has always to show her goddess body.

yeah but i get tired of her boobs right now. i don't agree with you. this time i don't want to see her naked

hahaha The conversation between you two guys is interesting!! Of course you as man wants to see breasts, that's normal. But this is not like Playboy, it's something more artistic...

we were talking about Lara actually not the pirelli calendar.
pirelli calendar is totally different than Playboy & I know it very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems to me that all this accent on nudity is a bit pointless. it's a pirelli calendar shot in africa, so nudity is obvious. instead of debating on how naked models are, it seems to me that it's more interesting to wonder how nudity will be used and how erotism will match with ecological concern.
but let's wait for the calendar. that looks like a small preview. we don't know how much beard will retouch/modify pics.

^And if you get into that theme, that is like very primitive and wild, so the nudity that we see is ajusts very well to that theme.

yeah indeed i like very very much this kind of nudity, it's totally not vulgar, but it's privitive and concerned with nature, the models are like wild beasts

As I was changing channels making my way through a boring afternoon I landed on German national tv and they were reporting on the shoot and it looked absolutely amazing! There was this one shot they wanted to capture where the girls were walking side by side with a hurd of elephants...it looked very monumental. I really want to see the results :woot:

I remember to watch some videos on the net with them shooting for the calendar.

this night at 20:00 (italian hours) all the pics will be out on the official site..

2 hours only to come (now it's 18:00 pm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->