Prada F/W 05.06 Milan

Most of these clothes look quite nice. Much better than the last couple collections that I can remember. I hate the huge logos on the bags, though. Overall, I still need to see more, but it seems promising.

Er, I meant this bag with the crested logo. Links got switched on me.

prada02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
metal-on-metal said:
Er, I meant this bag with the crested logo. Links got switched on me
I see what you mean, it looks to me like a mix of her 97 collections and last year's:unsure:

I think it looks rather lovely. I like it much better than spring. The bows on the coats are gorgeous & the raw silk is beautiful. I agree that some of it looks like 90's prada. Is there a slight chinese feel.....too few pictures to see properly.

I like it.

I love it, from what I can see...(though the makeup on the models is a bit depressing) I relate to miuccia's style though...so I generally like her collections. my favourite piece from the pictures posted is the little black house dress with red flowers on it...too cute. :heart:

utopia said:
my favourite piece from the pictures posted is the little black house dress with red flowers on it...too cute. :heart:
ooh, i :heart: it, it looks a bit like maurizio pecoraro's dress for summer.

I like most of the looks in posts 18 + 19...the colors and textures are lovely. Not crazy about the handbags tho.

Mutterlein said:
so far I am loving it! I usually hate Prada.
ditto...

it's like what mj was TRYING to do...
it's pretty great in my book...

excepting the logo bag that metal mentioned:smile:lol:..that was funny how the links got switched...i kept going back and looking and going back and thinking...'what logo?'...hahaha...then i scrolled down..!)

metal-on-metal said:
Is Prada using a new presentation space? I don't think we've ever seen this before.
That's what first caught my eye with this latest bunch of pics.

You know, with the exception of that bag with the huge embossed logo, I actually really like what I see so far. It's far less pretensious then her last few collection in terms of the quirky factor. Where the last few were overloaded with artisinal accessories and cutesy keychains, this one seems so much more mature and thought out. That riveted pillbox hat is so much more interesting then any robot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like it. But then I usually do like Prada. Soft, I was thinking about the MJ show while looking. It's so close and so much better!!!

I LOVE the grommet details. and hate the logo bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->