Prada F/W 2007.08 Milan

kanita said:
Still, I'll praise the day that another collection thread will move as fast as this one does. :ninja:
just wait for mcqueen and balenciaga

style_expert said:
^ true..like this:

yahoo

I was looking for my swim cap! How'd it get to Milan?

Last edited by a moderator:
kanita said:
Still, I'll praise the day that another collection thread will move as fast as this one does. :ninja:

Oh this moves slow compared to a Dior. ^_^

I really want one of those caps. They're very cool if done right.:heart:

I can't say I'm liking this so far, but who knows... What's up with our friends at Getty today, though? I want so see more, now! And some closeups of that weird fabric.

I'm intrigued, as usual. I was kind of liking the first few looks, but it slowly got a little more weird....which is what a Prada show thread is always like.

very much like the menswear so i like it!! awesome shoes, cool accesories, some very nice coats!!

SMAAAAALL SUNGLASSES!!! finally!! i cant believe it took so long for a designer to realize huge fly-shades have been around for too long... very nice collection!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it! I see the Balenciaga influence in the tailored pieces someone else mentioned.

Well, in comparison to S/S 07, it's pretty good. But, I hated S/S 07. So far it has nothing on F/W 06/07. However, I do like the shag-rug coats. I wonder what they feel like...

Love it even more now after seeing it all. Everything looks quite wearable to me. On the right person, this will look stellar! Thanks Brian! :heart:

And I love the colors of the first look in no. 99. So beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->