Predict Style.com's Top Ten New Faces for F/W 08.09

another mdc top 10 newcomer, Natalia:

Natalia/Supreme PH: Paul Rowlandhttp://models.com/agencies/detail.cfm?agencydir_id=847
At the FW 08 Calvin Klein there was only one completely and utterly new face. Her name; Natalia from the Supreme agency. Natalia walked two other shows in NY, Marc by Marc and Rodarte, but one suspects that that can only represent the tip of the iceberg for what’s coming in the direction of this winning 16 year old Brazilian. All eyes on Milan and Paris now!

What about Viktoria Sasonkina?
She had a pretty good NY and now doing very well in London.

another mdc top 10 newcomer, Heloise:

Heloise/ Women Model Management Image courtesy of Women NY
The striking French beauty, Heloise captivated the demanding team at Marc Jacobs and Proenza Schouler to spark high on the cluttered New York new girls market. As she speeds towards her homeland, expect a big end game for Heloise for Fall 2008.

and another one from mdc:

Top 10 Newcomer FW 08: Kate
Fashion Week, Girls, Model News, Top 10 Newcomers
February 16th, 2008, by wayne

Kate Somers/Ford Models Comp Card courtesy of Ford NY
Graceful Kate Somers glided through New York in her first season and found herself in the spotlight for designers like Marc Jacobs , Phillip Lim and Vera Wang. But the real story on this former Ford Supermodel Of The Year runner-up is how fast she is racking up those coveted options in Europe. A new season , another must book Canadian star! Stay tuned.

haven't really noticed her yet.

Is Wayne from models.com numerically ******** since his top 50 models contains 74 girls and his top 10 newcomers usually consist of more than 10 girls?

:lol: Well there is a reason why split the Top Ten into two different lists...one for NYC and one for Europe...

Well, last season his top 10 European newcomers came to a total of 9 and his NYC top 10 came to a grand total of 5 :lol:

So many of last year's Prada exclusives haven't even showed up in Milan. Where are...

Sara Blomqvist?
Lovisa Ingman?
Cate Chant?
Franziska Drude?
Yasminka?

and of course Adina Forizs (exclusive again? What's the point of that)?

^You read my mind Naiad; I cannot for the life of me figure out where Adina is...let alone the same for the rest of our elusive bunch. I suppose we'll see what happens, but I agree with you and highly doubt that Miuccia is repeating exclusives (unless her 'comment on beauty' this season hasn't changed, which is unlikely).

Claudia Seiler is also nowhere to be seen in Milan yet.

^forgot about that, but still thats hardly big.

Perhaps Adina missed the first couple of days because of a shoot. Hopefully she'll show up at Prada tonight...

Then you never know with school and what not. Yasmina didn't have a showcard, and isn't Fran like 15? They might be doing Paris only. And of course a few are bound to have disappointing sophomore seasons. Claudia didn't do well in NY either, so that's hardly shocking...

But I at least expected to see some of them work the Milan runways. Sara killed it in London, and Lovisa had a great start in NYC, so their absence is kind of surprising...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->