Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i dunno what was on this girl/boy's mind putting it online - it's not like these are going to be put anywhere else except on fanpages. :lol:

LOL, everyone is so dressed up and Kris and Rob seem to be in their regular clothes :rofl:.

it's LA or SF from what i gathered. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...think its def LA. The table name is just that. (One of my friends getting married now is calling her table names by cities).

When the Twi-Hards go ninja. :lol:

Robert and Kristen are both in a very special place right now. Together. Maybe in 3 days you will find more about that. **

Tom is in NY, with friends, not Rob or Kris. Kris and Rob are not in BR, NOLA, or LA.
robstenland1.livejournal.com

Oh, the mystery.

Even buying a house together seems a little off to me, given Rob doesn't want to buy one on his own in LA as he always says he doesn't know if he will be there next year (he probably will though). But how reliable is that board, exactly? It seems to be written by teenagers...

the rumor about them being somewhere else than LA/NOLA was false - they gave autographs to some girl today in LA.
http://gossip-dance.blogspot.com/20...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

about them housing and engaging - i can see them living together somewhere most of the time he's in LA at this point (probably at K's house considering he indeed did say he has no plans yet to live in LA), but house hunting and engagement? cmmon.

Do actual people just make crap up? Not even the media, just twi-hards?

I didn't know Kristen's parents lived in the Valley...isn't it a bit dodgy there?

of course they make up stuff, it makes them "insiders". sometimes they guess, sometimes they don't. nowadays they're in a minority, you should've seen it in the summer of 09 on AT's boards. it was actually fun to watch all the ppl being into it.

dunno where her parents live, she did say she's from the Valley. i think she has her own place now, she said she moved from her parents a year ago or so.

Lainey didn't report on anything, so I guess it's made up or Lainey has a story ready and finished and waiting to be published.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->