Natasha Poly Gets Married

congrats to the beautiful couple :heart: nat looks sooo happy :smile:

wow, natasha poly got married? I guess this thread is old already, but if anyone is out there... Was she dating this guy for a long time? I just know of her work , nothing personal. She looks great , but she could have worn her pajamas and still have looked great. So that is not shocking.

OMG! Olga does look like she was crying! Super cute! :smile:

I wonder if Natasha's family was there.. Seeing how they're all in Russia..

And I also wonder who walked her down the aisle! Brother? Father? Walked down with a cheeta all fierce like or what?! I need more information on this! Lol

And some of you guys seriously need to stop on the Peter hating.. Is not all about the looks or age or money.. Anybody ever thought this could be a really sweet guy that just swept Natasha away with his kind words? I mean, Natasha might be a party girl, but I'm more than sure she's just like the rest of us.. Trying to find the man of our dreams, and she found hers. So congrats to Natasha! I wish you two the best! And lucky for her for finding a man to still tower her! :lol:
is she really?? i always just see her working..working..working
a wedding in st. tropez is perfect

^Yeah. Have you read her TheF*ckedUpCrew interview? :lol: And I think they were going out for quite some time.. I know Doutzen introduced them. :flower:

I haven't read that, sounds very interesting though. It's funny because I have never really seen pics of her outside of working, so when you said that , I was curious. Thanks for the response!!

umm how certain are you that the interview actually comes from Natasha? there's no proof whatsoever. and I'd hardly say that it's a reputable source

thanks j.cruz !

Haha, this is my fave quote:

FUC: How do you see your self from now in 2 years?
N.P.: [...] And who knows, maybe even married :wink:
and it's like exactly 2 years old :lol:

I think is reputable.. I thought everybody knew that Natasha likes to party.. I've always seen Natasha as a party girl, even when she doesn't admit to it.. :lol: And they have also interviewed other models and [I think on] celebreties on there..

403336.jpg

KP.RU
-Natasha met Peter when she was 18 years old
-they met in Courchevel
-they got engaged in 2008 in Maldives
-Peter is working in real estate business
-bride's maid of honor was Zhenya Volodina
-registration of their marriage was on April 13th In Netherlands
-the next day they all went on a tour in Amsterdam (?) and in the evening a private jet with 80 passengers flew to Saint - Tropez (there were 200 people in total at their wedding)
-night ended with a 15-minute fireworks display
-they went in Maldives on their honeymoon
-they now live in Netherlands, 10 minutes away from Amsterdam in a three-story mansion (which includes swimming pool, sauna and three guest bedrooms)
-she still has her apartment in NY
Source: http://spletnik.ru/blogs/pro_zvezd/29444_pro_zvezd/comments/2

^ I can see Amsterdam in the background of that pic. Damn, what a dress for the more formal part of a wedding. Stunning.

So maybe when I visit Amsterdam, I can see Natasha and Doutzen walking down the street together or something. :lol:

WoW. they knew each other for a while
and was engage for years already ,

I thought Doutzen introduced Natasha to him :shock:

They must really love each other, to last that much time engaged. Look what happen to Bennifer 1. :lol:

-Natasha met Peter when she was 18 years old
-they met in Courchevel
-Peter is working in real estate business
-bride's maid of honor was Zhenya Volodina
-registration of their marriage was on April 13th In Netherlands
-the next day they all went on a tour in Amsterdam (?) and in the evening a private jet with 80 passengers flew to Saint - Tropez (there were 200 people in total at their wedding)
-night ended with a 15-minute fireworks display
-they went in Maldives on their honeymoon
-they now live in Netherlands, 10 minutes away from Amsterdam in a three-story mansion (which includes swimming pool, sauna and three guest bedrooms)
-she still has her apartment in NY
Source: http://spletnik.ru/blogs/pro_zvezd/29444_pro_zvezd/comments/2

Damn! She did it up! Not bad for a girl from Perm...B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->