Natasha Poly Gets Married

I havent been in touch with anything fashion for ages I didnt know she got married until just now! Such a shame. :ninja:
Anyway I couldn't be happier for them I wish them the best! Looks like the wedding has been great fun and Natasha looks absolutely stunning :wub:

I'm so happy we get so many pictures of her wedding day. The more I see of Natasha's dress the more I love it. It's stunning.
And awwww, Olga looks so cute in that picture. Fierce in a leather jacket and a leopard clutch even at a wedding :smile:

it's russian model and kind of celebrity Elena Kuletskaya (Елена Кулецкая)

Happy for beautiful Natasha!

I think the model in the blue dress is Naty Chabanenko and Elena is in the green one.

I'm very happy for them as they seem very much in love, but when I see them together I can't help but think that they look like father and daughter :ninja:
Me too. It's so shocking. I can't understand how a beautiful girl like Natasha can date a man that could be her father, that's so weird.

ANYWAY, she looked beautiful.

Me too. It's so shocking. I can't understand how a beautiful girl like Natasha can date a man that could be her father, that's so weird.

ANYWAY, she looked beautiful.

Its the same with other models ... have a look at Edita's V. boyfriend :rolleyes:

Does anybody know if she will keep her name? Or will she be called Natasha Barker or Natasha Poly Barker from now on?

Its the same with other models ... have a look at Edita's V. boyfriend :rolleyes:

Really? Is that an habit in Eastern countries or something?
I remember Anna Selezneva saying she would like to marry an old rich man, but I don't know if it was a joke.

And sorry for being off-topic, but I don't know where else I could talk about that. I think my post's gonna be deleted :unsure:

I am dreaming or does it looks like Olga cried on #222 ?? That's so cute :wub: :wub:
He may not be as hot as Natasha, which IMO is actually pretty difficult and I think too much hotness would've been a little unfair, I mean we already have Brangelina it's enough. So congratulations again to them, I hope they'll be as happy as Natasha's walk is fierce :lol:

Well, maybe she's just having a crush on older men, I do myself sometimes.

Her dress is really gorgeous, the more I look at it, the more I love it.

OMG! Olga does look like she was crying! Super cute! :smile:

I wonder if Natasha's family was there.. Seeing how they're all in Russia..

And I also wonder who walked her down the aisle! Brother? Father? Walked down with a cheeta all fierce like or what?! I need more information on this! Lol

And some of you guys seriously need to stop on the Peter hating.. Is not all about the looks or age or money.. Anybody ever thought this could be a really sweet guy that just swept Natasha away with his kind words? I mean, Natasha might be a party girl, but I'm more than sure she's just like the rest of us.. Trying to find the man of our dreams, and she found hers. So congrats to Natasha! I wish you two the best! And lucky for her for finding a man to still tower her! :lol:

Really? Is that an habit in Eastern countries or something?

Yes.

A young beautiful woman marrying some rich, older guy who is mistaken for her father in wedding photos, is so transparent it's not even funny. It's nothing against Peter, or any of the old guys at all... more the women I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know if she will keep her name? Or will she be called Natasha Barker or Natasha Poly Barker from now on?

God I hope NOT, I always thougt Natasha Poly as a name is a really cool name for a model... Peter should change it to Peter Poly :lol:

I don't think so. Natasha Poly is the name she is known of.

Changing names is not relevant to top models. :lol:

I haven't heard of Isabeli Fontana Castelli, Karolina Kurkova Drury or Natalia Vodianova Portman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am dreaming or does it looks like Olga cried on #222 ?? That's so cute :wub: :wub:
He may not be as hot as Natasha, which IMO is actually pretty difficult and I think too much hotness would've been a little unfair, I mean we already have Brangelina it's enough. So congratulations again to them, I hope they'll be as happy as Natasha's walk is fierce :lol:

I think so. Those teary eyes.. so adorable! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->