Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart secretly dating? April 2009 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ but i dont think selena is the one who is using the "couple stunt" to help her name status go up at this point, i see it more as she is the one doing the favour in this case.:innocent:
As someone mentioned before, summit seems to want to show off taylor more,getting people to talk about him, trying to make him happen...since new moon is more about jacob and bella that is only logical, promoting the boy to young girls so they can be " well edward is not the focus in this one but the other guy is cute too". And i guess the guy himself enjoys the attention much more than rpatzz so its only useful to mix pleasure with business at this point, everybody wins

chicandcool said:
Thanks beatgobum. That's exactly what I meant. ^_^

My bold comment wasn't to you. The one above that was.

And I'm not going to chill I'm getting so sick of all the drama over Laniey posting gossip which is her job btw.

^ well you posted her quote and said that so it was implied you were refering to her but anyway,i find lainey's personal comments annoying but she has good pics and i'll give her that, not questioning her job just stating i find her commentary annoying and i have this right
and i said you should chill cause its gossiping and no one here is a creepy twilighter and is being unreasonable in their arguments so there is no need to stress about such subject

Last edited by a moderator:
As I first reported on Twitter on Friday night, cast and crew of New Moon partied at Blue Water Café – click here to review my tweets. The intrepid Vancity Allie was outside and delivers a comprehensive report – you can read her blog here.

As I tweeted, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were planning on heading over together, but thought better of it as a result of photographers and fans standing outside, so K arrived with Ashley Greene, and RP arrived alone, although that was not the case at 3am…

Pop Sugar has the photos that Twi-Hards have been Photo Assuming all weekend. There are also more photos from PUNKD/DZILLA and AH that you can access here. Can you hear the screaming? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Are Bella and Edward notebooking? As Gretchen from Thousand Oaks, CA wrote to me “NO girl sits with a guy between her legs unless he's been there before.” Heh. Allie says they spent a lot of time together smoking and I’m told from inside the party that when she wasn’t with Robert Kristen was super tight with Ashley Greene. Would love to tell you that KS and RP went back to the hotel and f-cked for hours after hopping in the car together at the end of the night but the only sure thing is that he was on an early Saturday flight to LA. It was a quick trip as he returned to Vancouver last night to resume shooting on New Moon.
laineygossip.com

i think many people just don't understand her comments and take them WAY too seriously. she's making fun of rob/twilight but she doesn't hate rob. and i kinda like her stuff, it's funny and when you don't like it just look at the pics and ignore the writing?! because that's what i do with ted, who makes NO SENSE ...at all!!! his stupid theories are ridiculous and he's simply feeding the shippers.

if ted was soooo right and michael just came to vancouver to "beard" robsten (besides...why would he do that?! why would he hide his ex-g/fs new relationship?!) i'm sure rob and kristen would not kiss at a concert the next week (which was only "seen" by ONE girl who first asked rob for a pic, when he said no she decided to say she didn't even know who he was, but she has many pics of herself with celebs on her page. there were hundreds of other people there and although we got pics of them talking closely together - it was a concert, so it was loud - we didn't see a pic of them kissing, i'm sure they would have camptured that as well.)
and people said many times that rob needs to warm up to people (not that i know whether that's true or not) but i'm a little like that too and when i'm comfortable with a person - guy or girl - i hang out with that person a lot and sitting together or sharing a cab doesn't mean they're f*ing, just that they have a close friendship and that's pretty nice.
whether there's more to it or not we don't know, but this is just stupid to say they're together because of the pics we've seen so far.

not to read the writing along with the pics,in lainey's case is hard, cause she usually explains what going on in the pics and she has interesting info like upcoming scenes that will be shoot in new moon for example, so the best i can do is try to skip the long paragraphs where she insert her annoying jokes...but yeah ted can be annoying aswell imo, but its easier to ignore cause the man nver has any pics or anything, just nonsense rants, but i guess i'm more used to ted being ted and than lainey being lainey since i didnt even know of her existance up until this year, while ted well, i know of him being all random with his blind items(which i can NEVER understand) and theories for a while so i expect really nothing better from him.

The funniest part about Lainey is the hate mail. It´s too good to be true, those girls are crazy! :lol:

"don´t let him in"?!
now I feel bad that I watched it :(

lainey updating about rob's birthday on twitter
four people in total: one person not famous.
6 minutes ago from web

Also Sam Bradley.
17 minutes ago from web

Yes he's celebrating right now with her and one more person. But some fans want to keep you away. Do you agree?
about 1 hour ago from web
twitter.com/LaineyGossip

i think its kristen, sam, rob and one non-famous person and apparently those silly stalker fans are trying to play the " protective" game again...how lame.

oh i see what you did that lainey :brows:

For the fans, even the ones who "belligerate": have fun and be safe in Yaletown. There are few opportunities left...
2 minutes ago from web
Ashley Greene and Jamie Bower Campbell have joined. Birthday party!
5 minutes ago from web
twitter.com/LaineyGossip

cant wait for ~the drama~ that might happen
i think i'll just wait till tomorrow or at least a few more hours to see how the whole thing goes, cause if i do the minute by minute update post here it will be annoying as hell

Just watching that pap video - I couldn't do what they do and have those people follwoing you constantly... you'd go nuts!

but they were spotted in yaletown most of the time, weren't they? i believe the first fanpics were all taken somewhere around there.
and my guess is, that that unknown person is simply Sams g/f...but whatever, i suppose we will get some fan/stalker/pap pics

^yeah, those LA papz are really horrible. they swarm you and put their cameras directly in your face... i'd freak out. if they'd back off a little and stopped asking those stupid questions it'd be better, but i'd get a panic attack, especially when they're following you in their cars.

^you're right
those last set of pics of them partying last friday, it was all in yaletown. I believe kristen's birthday was celebrated in that area too

little more gossip

got it from a post on ONTD(with three new pics of the cast partying last friday) where a girl talked about her friend meeting rob and kristen on sam's concert

this is how the thread goes( that post is locked on ONTD so only members can read and i'm too lazy for screencaps so if you're a member over there, here's the link to the thread: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/35159156.html?thread=4935736180#t4935736180)

for those f you who arent here's my lame copy/paste of it

girl: my friend mark manages pattinson's best friend... i don't know his name.. the one whose show they went to in vancouver? so tonight i saw him and another friend of mine, and they were talking about how they hung out with kristin and pattinson the entire time they were in vancouver. SO weird.

random person:
did he mention how much heroin they did?

girl: he said kristin smoked tons of weed ?

random person: Wow. Talk about six degrees of separation! How surreal!

girl: yeah i was very jealous! my girlfriend was telling me how they were drinking from the hotel bar like a bottle of grey goose and he was all like ITS OKAY, WE CAN JUST EXPENSE IT!

random person:Must be talking about Sam. He's Rob's BFF and he had that show they were at. You should get the info.

girl: i think youre probably right. he was telling me his sister called and said he was visible in some paparazzi pics on a site somewhere!

random person:
Do you know what she looks like? There is only one set of paparazzi pictures from that show that was sold everywhere.
Here are 20 of them. http://www.popsugar.com/3110516

If you hear anything about what they are like in person or whatever definitely let me know. Sadly, I'm a fan. LOL

girl: all i heard was rob was really quiet the first night, the second night was quite a bit more talkative but he was drunk and that he was drinking a bottle of grey goose with everybody from the hotel that he said they would just expense

and that kristen apparently smoked a ton of weed but is really gorgeous in person and was just generally a cool girl

i didnt wanna seem annoying by asking a ton of questions! we're more acquaintances!

http://www.popsugar.com/3110516?page=0,0,10
and in THAT photo you can see marks head!

http://www.popsugar.com/3110516?page=0,0,12

and tha one! he's obviously the shavedish head/ mohawk kinda thing

random person: Ohh thats cool. I remember when these were posted here people thought your friend was Jackson Rathbone because of the hair.

Maybe they are out with him tonight. Its Rob's birthday and I think a bunch of Sam's Vancouver friends ended up meeting up with them.

girl:
haha nope, not jackson! he;s back in toronto now though, otherwise i would have demanded he took me out to meet rob haha. he was actually really vague about him though, didn't say much. and i didn't wanna pry, like i said we're more acquaintances. very cool guy though, and i think he just said rob was pretty normal and down to earth.
community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt

so, basically kirsten smoked weed, is gorgeous in person and rob is cool and down to earth and got drunk with grey goose. No mention of kissing backstage like that one girl posted on her twitter
not much news there....:P

well...the person mentions how rob's acquaintance didn't want to pry, plus if he's my friend and i knew this is a secret i wouldn't go around and tell random people about secret relationship he/she has with costar at the top of the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->