Top 10 New Faces S/S 10

Why not Mirte? Severe oversight if you ask me.

yes not to step on anyone's list but I think Frida, Mirte, and Jacqueline are the must-locks this season.. there are other girls who are locks in my opinion but those 3 are the obvious picks :P:D

Great pictures of the girls Lanvinray.. you really like the hair and makeup at Gucci and Valentino huh? :D

yep :D Gucci especially! :wink: hey Nils, we both have the same top 10 predictions! :flower: I hope we get a perfect 10 when style.com uploads their lists :flower:

Sort of sad it is the end of another fashion week, but on the plus side now I have less distractions from my schoolwork ^_^:P

And here is my obviously biased personal top 11 list :P:flower:

(in alphabetical order)

Emily Didonato @ Request/Marilyn

if8j1j.jpg

Frida Gustavsson @ IMG

33wozfm.jpg

Hannah Holman @ Elite

2ntdb2b.jpg

Jacquelyn Jablonski @ Ford/Elite

2rmrwq8.jpg

Kate Kosushkina @ Supreme/Women

2vw8ug9.jpg

Keke Lindgard @ Wilhelmina/Elite

e827hf.jpg

Kelsey van Mook @ Next

6dwqcy.jpg

Kristy Kaurova @ Major

2zrp402.jpg

Lindsay Wixson @ Marilyn

9azblk.jpg

Mirte Maas @ Women

2w319c6.jpg

Patricia van der Vliet @ NYMM/Elite

21bn777.jpg

source: style.com for all pictures - except Lindsay (coutorture)

I hate to repeat everyone else, but somehow it feels like a season where the top 10 new/breakthrough girls are quite obvious:

Bregje Heinen
Frida Gustavsson
Ginta Lapina
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Keke Lindgard
Lyndsey Scott
Mirte Maas
Patricia van der Vliet
R'el Dade
Shu Pei

And my eleventh pick would be Anastasia Kuznetsova...if she's on the list then either Ginta or Keke would be out I think....

^Just so you know Anastasia walked 45 shows (Third most for a new girl after Frida and Jacquelyn), so I don't know if that might change your mind :lol:

I'm still trying to decide who will fit into position #10...

Ok, yeah that changes my mind :lol: It's prob that I still had her as an utm well into Paris fashion week which made me miss she did so many shows :o In that case I'd boot Ginta (I think...hmmm maybe not such an obvious season after all)

Charlotte, I love your biased list :D I will post my soon :wink:

My 15 Favorite Newcomers this season:

Amanda Norgaard/SUPREME- Denmark
00220m.jpg

Frida Gustavsson/IMG- Sweden
00320m.jpg

Ginta Lapina/WOMEN- Latvia
00310m.jpg

Gwen Loos/MARILYN- Netherlands
00320m.jpg

Hannah Holman/ELITE- Utah, USA
00510m.jpg

Jacquelyn Jablonski/FORD- New Jersey, USA
00220m.jpg

Keke Lindgard/WILHELMINA- Hawaii, USA
00260m.jpg

Kelly Moreira/ELITE- France
00280m.jpg

Lisanne de Jong/ELITE- Netherlands
00010m.jpg

Lyndsey Scott/CLICK- New Jersey, USA
00360m.jpg

Marike Le Roux/WILHELMINA- South Africa
00300m.jpg

Nicole Hofman/MARILYN- Netherlands
00290m.jpg

Patricia van der Vliet/NYMM- Netherlands
00300m.jpg

R'el Dade/MARILYN- Texas, USA
00130m.jpg

Shu Pei/NEXT- China
00450m.jpg

all images courtesy of style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't want to sound silly but I'm wondering when the official list will come out? Thanks :smile:

I bet style.com will be wierd and include girls we're not even thinking of like Hind Sahil and some faces from last season and totally miss out someone like Keke or Shu Pei who deserve to be there.

I bet style.com will be wierd and include girls we're not even thinking of like Hind Sahil and some faces from last season and totally miss out someone like Keke or Shu Pei who deserve to be there.

I doubt Hind Sahli will make it, she didn't book a big show in Europe :wink: they might include R'el, Jeneil or Shena so they can have 2 black girls on their list...just like what they did back in SS/09 where Sess & Aminata made it, but they excluded Arlenis though

^Once style.com posted their Top 10 SS/10 collections, the following week, expect to see their Top 10 Newcomers

Top 10 Newcomer SS 10: Patricia van der Vliet :clap::clap::clap:

patricia30.jpg

Patricia/ New York Model Management Image courtesy of New York Model Mgmt

After a monster Spring 2010 season that saw Patricia Van Der Vleit logging a Prada exclusive, opening Vuitton and closing Balenciaga, major editorial and campaign eyes are now trained on this Dutch newcomer. Boasting the kind of classic and accessible beauty perfectly in sync with the spirit of the Spring collections expect to see Patricia as one of those inevitable follow-through faces onto the pages of your better magazines.

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very sure these girls will be on Top 10:

1.Frida Gustavsson (IMG)
2.Mirte Maas (Women)
3.Jacquelyn Jablonski (Ford)
4.Anastasia Kuznetsova (Next)

Quite sure:
5. Bregje Heinen (Women Direct)
6. Patricia van der Vliet (New York)

Not quite sure:
7. Ginta Lapina (Women)
8. R'el Dade (Marilyn)
9. Hannah Holman (Elite)
10.Lindsey Wixson (Marilyn)

Additional three:
11. Lyndsey Scott (Click)
12. Shu Pei (Next)
13. Keke Lindgard (Wilhemina)

*Lyndsey and Shu Pei might be a little last season so I am not sure whether they will make it into Top 10 but they had an amazing season nevertheless.:flower:

100% sure Mirte will be on Style's Top 10.

21m.jpg

Faces of Fashion
Next Top Model
The season's breakout catwalk star was Dutch teen Mirte Maas, who went from slightly deer-in-the-headlights at Alexander Wang to owning it at Roland Mouret.

style.com

COACD TOP TEN NEW FACES SS/10 It was an interesting season….all the prospects pampered and groomed this summer just didn’t sizzle all the way to Paris. A few ringers from left field and the usual suspects sitting out, left lots of opportunity for the smaller agencies to go full-throttle. Without getting too deep in those one-hit-wonder exclusives, we looked forward and it is a beautiful sight.
Design byJust JR

# 1 Jacquelyn Jablonski at Ford
129166862923435.jpg

# 2 Frida Gustavsson at IMG
229288052932912.jpg

# 3 Anastasia Kuznetsova at Next
3129452682949150.jpg

# 4 Mirte Maas at Women
4129540782958710.jpg

# 5 Kristy Kaurova at Major
5130818063086624.jpg

# 6 Patricia van der Vliet at New York Models
6130905963095899.jpg

# 7 Bregje Heinen at Women Direct
7130992233105395.jpg

# 8 Kate Kosushkina at Supreme
8131109053115968.jpg

# 9 Emily DiDonato at ReQuest
9131196253124350.jpg

# 10 Keke Lindgard at Wilhelmina
10131362053140679.jpg

coacdinc.com

I'm happy that Jacquelyn is number 1 but Kristy higher than Patricia? Emily higher than Keke? :lol: anyhow, Lisanne de Jong made the list on models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->