Mirte Maas
Bregje Heinen
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Keke Lindgard
Anastasia Kuznetsova
Patricia Van Der Vliet
Lyndsey Scott
Hannah Holman

For the tenth spot I'm undecided; the most likely candidates for ime are Ranya Mordanova (Even though I think she's had enough exposure.....), Kelsey Van Mook and Ieva Laguna.

My personal favourites this season are (they change like the weather:(

Ieva Laguna
Bregje Heinen
Kelly Moreira
Mirte Maas
Katharina Freidrich
Iris Van Berne
Marlena Szoka
Johanna Kneppers-Korbal
Kelsey Van Mook
Sona Matfuksova

R'el Dade gets my vote for the disappointment of the season, but I suppose she picked it up in Paris even if the shows she booked were ridiculously predictable. I suppose Jourdan was a slow burner though.....

Top 10 Newcomer SS 10: Antonella
dm2scz.jpg

Antonella Graef opened Riccardo Tisci’s most recent couture show for Givenchy and in an elegant case of follow through also opened the breakthrough Givenchy SS 10 runway presentation. As such this places this new Supreme face front and center in the upcoming October/November booking wars when clients start to sift through the glut of newcomers to see who might be print worthy. Antonella looms now as a girl most coveted because her exclusivity factor is one that has ran for almost 4 months now. It’s a rare privilege that Antonella fully understands as she states “It was such an honor to open back-to-back shows for Givenchy and Riccardo. To be honest, it was a mix of sensations: nerves, happiness, responsibility and adrenaline. Ultimately I enjoyed it a lot and the entire team was incredible to work with.”
Models.com

sorry antonella doesn't belong on the list. Givenchy is a great show but one great show is not enough. We all know models.com is a shill for Women/Supreme and Paul Rowland anyway and any promotion of his models has no credibility.

just checked, tao was on last season's list below
  1. 1. alla kostromicheva (women direct)

After some impressive cameos on the Spring catwalks, this arresting Ukrainian stomped onto the New York scene with appearances at Alexander Wang and Donna Karan. A streak in Paris yielded the first-exit honors at Yves Saint Laurent and Alexander McQueen.
  2. 2. anna de rijk (dna)

A lucky break on a Dutch reality show led this runway newbie from top London castings (Christopher Kane, Jaeger) to the most enviable shows in Milan and Paris. A moon-shaped face and a cleft chin are her standout features.
  3. 3. dorothea barth jorgensen (women direct)

Beguiling eyes and a Cupid's bow mouth helped this Stockholmer parlay the grand prize in a Swedish modeling contest into a runway takeover. Proenza Schouler, Marc Jacobs, Prada, and Chanel were just a few of her blue-chip Fall bookings.
  4. 4. hanna rundlof (marilyn)

With a look that reminds us of a young Cate Blanchett, this fresh-faced Swede was a steady presence on the Fall catwalks. Turns at Calvin Klein, Jil Sander, and Dries Van Noten (the latter of which she opened) are just the start of good things.
  5. 5. jac (img)

This Poland native caused quite a stir when she landed a succession of covers and an Hermès campaign at just 13. Two years later, she still had to sit out Paris due to age restrictions, but she closed Marni and was first and last out at Calvin Klein, the Fall campaign of which she scored last week.
  6. 6. karolin wolter (supreme)

A hectic month that included the coveted first exit at Jil Sander, coupled with a recent editorial in Vogue China, should yield an impressive campaign season for this regal-looking German.
  7. 7. katie fogarty (next)

Not letting a spectacular spill at last season's Prada show get her down, this Missouri teen proved herself a worthy strutter this time around. A stellar show list, including Balenciaga and Chloé, makes this her true breakout season.
  8. 8. kendra spears (ford)

She hails from the Pacific Northwest, but there's nothing laid-back about this sociology student's rise. After winning a Ford modeling contest via MySpace, Spears—who draws comparisons to Cindy Crawford—landed on the runways at Nina Ricci and Louis Vuitton.
  9. )

Not a newcomer in the truest sense—she's the face of the latest Prada campaign, after all—this doll-faced Dutch cutie decided against the exclusives that have previously kept her under the radar to claim spots in vet-heavy shows like Michael Kors, Bottega Veneta, and Chanel.
  10. 10. tao okamoto (supreme)

This Japanese mannequin has been spotted on the catwalks before, but a fresh look—a chic new bowl cut inspired the wigs at 3.1 Phillip Lim—led to multiple castings: She logged over 45 shows, including Miu Miu, becoming the first Asian model to walk for the brand in two years.
Which means, i'll have ranya on my list and put Taylor K back on

My faves from this season are hannah H and Sharon( but somehow i dunno if she'll make the list, but I think she'lldo well in campaign this season anyway), I do also like Taylor

Models.com lists are really cool but at times they like to "predict" good things for a certain model but after a few months, nothing has happened yet :D anyhow, I was disappointed with Kate, Alisa, Rose, Taylor & Hind's performance at Paris :D I was rooting for a new supreme or marilyn breakout star but Paris didn't give them justice..oh well, there's always next season :D

My lock-ins for STYLE's top 10:
Anastasia/NEXT- opened Rodarte, 3.1 Philip Lim & Herve Leger...nuff said
Bregje/WOMEN DIRECT- did better in Milan & Paris
Frida/IMG- BEST in NY, consistent in Europe
Jacquelyn/FORD- BEST in Paris, Consistent in NY & Milan
Mirte/WOMEN- BEST in Milan & opened Alexander Wang, Donna Karan & YSL
Patricia/NYMM- HNTM finalist turned "real top model"...the 1st NTM Prada exclusive
Shu Pei/NEXT- 1st Chinese girl in Prada along with Liu, consistent in Europe

others:
Ginta
- this is her breakthrough season...ala Tao, Jourdan or Iris
Lyndsey- diversity! girl rocked Milan with bookings at Prada, Gucci & Fendi, but Paris was so-so
Keke/WILHELMINA- when was the last time a model from Wilhelmina walked top shows? this girl deserves some credit
Hannah/ELITE- Miu Miu campaign girl and the shortest girl in years to walk some of the top shows in all 4 cities
R'el/MARILYN- diversity! girl did well in Paris, if she shows up at Galliano, Hermes & Louis Vuitton, she'll make it
Marike/WILHELMINA- another Wilhelmina star this season!
Nicole/MARILYN- Burberry, Prada, Lanvin, Dries & YSL...what can u ask for?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm locking these girls in.. like most people ^_^

Anastasia Kuznetsova (NEXT)
Bregje Heinen (Women/Women-Direct)
Frida Gustavsson (IMG)
Jacquelyn Jablonski (Ford)
Lindsey Scott (Click)
Mirte Maas (Women)
Patricia van der Vliet (NYMM)

And the last three spots I'm deciding between the following:

Shue Pei (Next)
Keke (Wilhelmina)
Lindsay (Marilyn)
Nicole (Marilyn)
Taylor (Marilyn)
Hannah (Elite)
Sharon (IMG)
Ginta (Women)
Ranya (Supreme)

If you look at previous years lists they are quite interesting
FW )08/09
Jourdan Dunn:woot:
Aline Weber
Abby Lee
Anna Guisha
Georgina S
Iris S
Kamila F
Karmen Pedaru
Malin Ones

07/08
Ali Michael
Alyona
Carolina Pantoliano
Cat McNeil
Diana moldovan
Georgia Frost
Irina K
Johana Johnsson
Johanna Stickland
Kasia Struss

^yep :D the top 10 newcomers at style considers Europe as the major basis and yes! they value diversity and breakout girls who were walking seasons ago (Jourdan, Karmen, Iris & Tao). The most interesting list was SS/09! Sess and Aminata made the list while Arlenis was left out :D That season they featured 2 black girls & 2 asians (Liu & Lakshmi)

I knew I shouldn't have posted mine so early :lol: The past two days have given me pause on Nicole and Ranya...now I'm definitely leaning towards Shu Pei to be on Style.com's Top Ten (Breakout veteran I guess) to round out nine, but that 10th spot now seems impossible to predict. Hannah is edging towards it, though.

whew! lots of newcomers who did well this seson :D I'm so happy that majority of the designers value diversity...my final list coming up later! :wink:

^There is still Hermes later and Giles tomorrow, so I don't know if you want to wait another day to post? :lol:

Alrighty I am done! :flower:

My final top 10 style.com prediction

Anastasia Kuznetsova (Next)
Bregje Heinen (Women/Women-Direct)
Frida Gustavsson (IMG)
Hannah Holman (Elite)
Keke Lindgard (Wilhelmina)
Lindsey Scott (Click)
Mirte Maas (Women)
Shu Pei (Next)

I will post my personal top 10 later.. with pictures :shifty:

Okay, here's my final list too (1st draft: #48). I made some changes: decided my 10th girl (Shu -tbh I was leaning towards her the entire time), added Patricia instead of Kate (like I said I would) and chucked out Ginta in favour of Keke (for the sake of agency diversity).

Anastasia Kuznetsova (Next)
Bregje Heinen (Women Direct)
Frida Gustavsson (IMG)
Keke Lindgard (Wilhelmina)
Lyndsey Scott (Click)
Mirte Maas (Women)
Ranya Mordanova (Supreme)
Shu Pei (Next)

My prediction for STYLE Top 10 Newcomers:

1.) Anastasia Kuznetkova/NEXT
00530m.jpg

2.) Bregje Heinen/WOMEN DIRECT
00110m.jpg

3.) Frida Gustavsson/IMG
00140m.jpg

4.) Ginta Lapina/WOMEN
00390m.jpg

5.) Jacquelyn Jablonski/FORD
00250m.jpg

6.) Keke Lindgard/WILHELMINA
00730m.jpg

7.) Lyndsey Scott/CLICK
01370m.jpg

8.) Mirte Maas/WOMEN
00020m.jpg

9.) Patricia van der Vleit/NYMM
00180m.jpg

10.) Shu Pei/NEXT
00670m.jpg

alternates:

Hannah Holman/ELITE
00620m.jpg

Kate Kosushkina/SUPREME
01240m.jpg

R'el Dade/MARILYN
01100m.jpg

all images courtesy of style.com

Great pictures of the girls Lanvinray.. you really like the hair and makeup at Gucci and Valentino huh? :D

My prediction:
1) Frida Gustavsson
2) Patricia Van Der Vliet
3) Keke Lindgard
4) R'el Dade
5) Aida Ainylute
6) Shu Pei
7) Vanessa Hegelmaier
8) Jacquelyn Jablonski
9) Lyndsey Scott
10) Sharon Kavijan

Another runner-ups:
Hannah Holman
Gracie Carvalho
Yulia Leontieva
Bregje Heinen

This is my final list!

1.) Anastasia Kuznetkova/NEXT
anastasia.jpg

2.) Bregje Heinen/WOMEN DIRECT
bregje.jpg

3.) Frida Gustavsson/IMG
frida.jpg

4.) Ginta Lapina/WOMEN
ginta.jpg

5.) Jacquelyn Jablonski/FORD
jacquelyn.jpg

6.) Keke Lindgard/WILHELMINA
keke.jpg

7.) Lyndsey Scott/CLICK
lyndsey.jpg

8.) Mirte Maas/WOMEN
mirte1.jpg

9.) Patricia van der Vliet/NYMM
patricia.jpg

10.) Shu Pei/NEXT
shu.jpg

style.com

I totally love Frida Gustavsson @ IMG, Bregje Heinen @ Women Direct and Mirte Maas @ Women :smile: :wink:

My prediction:
1) Frida Gustavsson
2) Patricia Van Der Vliet
3) Keke Lindgard
4) R'el Dade
5) Aida Ainylute
6) Shu Pei
7) Vanessa Hegelmaier
8) Jacquelyn Jablonski
9) Lyndsey Scott
10) Sharon Kavijan

Another runner-ups:
Hannah Holman
Gracie Carvalho
Yulia Leontieva
Bregje Heinen
Why not Mirte? Severe oversight if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->