UK Vogue March 2011 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Not that bad, but it feels so mid/late 90s.

I guess there wasn't much of a redesign cover wise. I wonder how much the inside was redesigned.

i need to see a HQ but at the moment i love that cover...

It's looks like we were close to New Years Eve and they shot a cover like that.. not sure if I like it.

It`s their best so far! Amazing! She looks like some Kate Moss here. I love it! I can`t wait for this in HQ

Looks 90's, but I need the HQ to say if I like it or I don't.-

Very chic! And I rarely say that for British Vogue.

I definitely like it. It's very dynamic, a quality that recent Vogue UK covers tend to lack.

I just can't wait to buy my copy...i see the cover 30m ago and after that i'm thinking about it.. i'm not usually a fan of Vogue Uk covers but sometimes they do it well!!and this time i love it...Rosie expression it's fantastic and the cover colors are amazing

Since when is re-design, introducing a new font? Unless there's improvement inside. There's that glamour with the shot that I love. But it's ambushed with text. I mean do we care how to dress the Prime Minister's wife?

love it!!!!! can't wait to read that article on her

Last edited by a moderator:
It's surprising how much i love the cover, actually, Rosie looks gorgeous and the color combination works well, but i can't help but notice that horrid Florescent Orange.
although it does remind me of Natalia's cover from September 2003 :

*Vogue.co.uk

Rosie!:buzz: Looks fabulous. I didn't think she'd get a solo Vogue UK cover till Transformers release.

I haven't seen the contents for Elle UK & Vogue UK march but already I want them.:blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->