UK Vogue March 2011 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Rosie looks gorgeous. she has a nice face for covers. I love her bone structure. What a lovely surprise!

Verrrrrrrrrry nice! For once, I'm excited by UK Vogue, Rosy is growing on me too

I feel like I'm the only one that doesnt like this -_-

No, you're not alone, I don't like it too. I think she looks very un-natural and photoshop effect is on the front side. Agree with others that she bit looks like Kate Moss. I can't see any sign of redesign with the cover, maybe it's not happening in this issue... :unsure:

Looks like Vogue Paris 1997...quite nice.

Same here, it actually reminds me of a Kate Moss Vogue Paris cover where she's in a red shroud surrounded by Christmas lights or something like that. But anyways, Rosie looks incredible.

I was about to say "won't they ever get tired of her?", but it looks surprisingly gorgeous.

Not a fan of the cover. She looks like a devil, I can kind of see horns... :smile:

It's a very glamorous shot, but not really my cup of tea..
but I am very excited for the contents :D

wow Rosie looks stunning on the cover, i don't mind those flashy colours, curious about the models inside. ^_^
i'm really excited for all these march thick magazines, the january and february issues were pretty thin.

she looks so sexy <3 ...like it's hard for her :rolleyes:

Hell this cover is gonna jump out at you in a store.
Love it........everything about it. Great colours, Rosie looks hot, sexy, alluring, you name it, and the rest. And they say they 'don't make covers like they used to'. Well clearly they do. Homage to the 90's.
Could have done with a cut back on the text, but that's a minor issue here.

WOW! I don't even like Rosie, but this cover looks stunning! red hot would be an understatement, I can't wait to see this in HQ

edit: I'm only surprised this didn't come out closer to the release of Transformers
glad that their not just relying on her movie fame, and actually giving her some shine as a model

Last edited by a moderator:
Luridly red, with glamour, long hair and lipstick... I didn't think UK Vogue was still capable of producing covers that keep me happy.

Although the thing that amuses me the most about that cover snap is the optical illusion of there being bird droppings on it.

they really should have waited a few months....when Transformers comes out she is gonna BLOW UP

A very gorgeous cover. This is M&M's second time contributing to UK Vogue throughout their career, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->