UK Vogue March 2011 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

powerful image. great styling & superb make-up.
rosie is that chick.

One of Vogue UK's best recent covers.
Hope the editorials inside are interesting too.

Really good cover shot, great to see something more daring coming from them.
I've always loved Rosie, so I'm happy to see her.

Mm, let's say I like it.

Although I suppose I'm the only one getting a slight Christmas feeling from this, must be 'cause of the red :rofl:

i have a love/hate thing with her. but i can safely say i love this already :buzz:

I can't imagine Rosie will be as savvy as Megan Fox was to turn a small "hot girl" role in Transformers into being a huge media sensation.

They made her look like Kate on the cover IMO.

Since when is re-design, introducing a new font? Unless there's improvement inside. There's that glamour with the shot that I love. But it's ambushed with text. I mean do we care how to dress the Prime Minister's wife?

No but American Vogue always bangs on about dressing the First Lady so the Brits are having a go.

Not a big fan of the cover so far. We need an HQ. I don't find Roise that exciting and whenever I see her name I feel like roman numerals are missing.

Hope contents is good.

I can't imagine Rosie will be as savvy as Megan Fox was to turn a small "hot girl" role in Transformers into being a huge media sensation.

i personally just hope to god she CAN ACT, don't care too much about the media impact on her personally. throughout both tranformer movies i enjoyed watching the autobots more then the damn humans:lol: oh and mojo too:heart:

I usually like Rosie, but the cover is not working for me for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->