US Vogue August 2016 : Gigi Hadid & Ashton Eaton by Mario Testino

Hhhmm, so Charlotte Tilbury is launching a perfume? Didn't know her business was this profitable. Either the image is lifted from the upcoming campaign, or Charlotte was probably the one who asked Kate to sit for a single shot. Kate hardly ever does edits without a cover.

BACK & FORTH
PHOTOGRAPHER: PATRICK DEMARCHELIER
MODEL: SARA SAMPAIO, GRACE ELIZABETH, POOJA MOR, GRACE HARTZEL, TAYLOR HILL, FERNANDA LY, IRINA SHAYK & FREDERIKKE SOFIE
STYLING: TABITHA SIMMONS
HAIR: DUFFY
MAKE-UP: DIANE KENDAL

EDITORIAL IN UHQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

SOFT FOCUS
PHOTOGRAPHER: GREGORY HARRIS
MODEL: GRACE HARTZEL, RIANNE VAN ROMPAEY & ULRIKKE HOEYER
STYLING: TONNE GOODMAN
HAIR: SHON
MAKE-UP: DICK PAGE

EDITORIAL IN UHQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

When you think of in the olympics in a fashion way, you wanna see something like this, this, this, this, this (my favorite) and this.
Even that I don't expect much from this magazine anymore (the July edition... Oh God...) it's a shame that Anna it's not even trying to put this in a good level. It's US Vogue for god sake, this country always wins the medals ranking!
The cover and the main story seems like some general stuff that Nike or some luxury sport brand would do.
At least try Anna, you used to be so much better than this...
And I don't wanna talk about the rest, I'm done.

I'm confused by the sequencing of images on Back & Forth. Which post reflects the actual presentation in the magazine spread? That completely alters the pace, mood of the editorial. This supposed to be, tell a fashion story.

Soft Focus is decent. prefer Harris over the eye-roll, malaise inducing Jamie Hawkesworth.

What's up with the lack of Set Designer credits?

I'm in love with Soft Focus I thought it was beautiful editorial. I didn't realize it was Tonne who styled it, it's so Camilla. I wish Tonne could have more space to play around with her vision she's genius.

Just bought this! The cover looks so much better and more striking in real life. It really does stand out. Everything works. The gloss adds so much to the photo. Striking.

I'm confused by the sequencing of images on Back & Forth. Which post reflects the actual presentation in the magazine spread? That completely alters the pace, mood of the editorial. This supposed to be, tell a fashion story.

Soft Focus is decent. prefer Harris over the eye-roll, malaise inducing Jamie Hawkesworth.

What's up with the lack of Set Designer credits?

My guess with Back and Forth is that Tabitha and her assistant probably secured those drapes as it comes across as a design element. That should be their job as it foms an integral part of the styling.
With Soft Focus it would appear they were merely shot on location, no prop altering required?

I do agree with you about Harris, this style is more suited to what Vogue x Meisel many years ago. It's odd, but all I see is Trentini in that edit. Love Jamie Hawkesworth's work, but his style doesn't match the commercial output of this magazine.

I know is too late, but...

everyone to stand and applaud to Gigi :clap:

I think this girl is brilliant, when everything is against her, the stylist puts the worst clothes of the season, and the photographer destroys her face, she tried to give the best of itself.

Steven Klein's shot is beautiful :crush::heart:

OMG I want to be Imaan :brows:

Can someone post the 2 photos of Sarah True and Lauren Groff (shot by Gregory Harris?) Thanks in advance :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->