LRlovesDaria

Reaction score
67f799bagw1ejdrapiov0j20zk0zktrc.jpg

weibo/hjolin

Last edited by a moderator:
Joan, Karlie, can't believe :o models on the cover

:clap:
prefer without Cara

lol so all the "sources" in the rumor thread were wrong. This is amazing. I like Cara but she's a completely unnecessary addition...especially front and center.

Nooooo wayyyyy! Models on the cover? Ok I'm buying this issue!
But not sure about Cara :ermm:

There must be more on the fold-out? I'm not so impressed to be honest. I have nothing against Cara, but she didn't deserve the central spot, did she??!

Hell f***ing yes! So thrilled to see models on the cover of Vogue, was not expecting that at all. And especially happy to see Joan on the cover, I think she's just wonderful.

Ugh didn't see this posted. Can the mods please merge. Thanks

So happy for Joan!

I'm so shocked! Hopefully this sells like hotcakes so that Anna will see that models on covers CAN move magazines.

I like the breezy and fresh feel of the cover, but I think just Joan and Karlie would have worked much better.

Perfect!!! Oh my goodness I am so unbelievably happy. These three girls were the most likely out of the current crop of models to be on the very front if US Vogue were to do a model cover and here they are! It looks lovely from that photo and I'm assuming there will be more girls on the fold out. It makes great sense to have a model cover for US Vogue at this time, it feels right. Could not be happier and so glad that all the speculation in the Cover Rumour Thread didn't amount to nothing.

I don't mind about Cara on the UK vogue cover or whatever, but here she is unnecessary/odd

there could be Sasha P
anyway this is the best september 2014 cover

If this isn't shot by Testino, I am thrilled.(To be honest I'm thrilled anyways.:wub:)

OMG Finally!!!

Amazing cast and cover. :clap:

tumblr_mspk8tcGQC1r8x9bko1_500.gif

ramaab.tumblr

Boring cast. Remember 04, 07, 09's cover. haha

I must say, Cara doesn't look half-bad here. This has made all the sleepless nights worth it!! I am so overjoyed. :-)

Pretty neat! I had a feeling it was going to be models. I have to say they aren't my favorite three girls but by the way it looks it does look like a foldout. I hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vikutea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->