US Vogue September 2014 : 'The Instagirls' by Mario Testino

I hope it is a fold out too. That makes more sense to me since all of the recent multi-model covers for US Vogue have all been foldouts.

oh I am so shocked! wow! how surprising to see models on September cover! they all look gorgeous! I have never think that US Vogue could save this year´s horrendous September covers

Last edited by a moderator:
Boring cover, but glad it's models, giving a light summery feeling, no autumn at all. It's nice, but that's all. September should be more spectacular. Glad there is finally no LV garment to be seen.

Yeah, based on the cropping on Karlie, it does indeed look like it'll be a fold-out cover...let's hope we don't have to wait too long to see the rest of the cast

What a boring trio.

Agreed ^_^

Although it's a nice change to see models on the cover of Vogue US (even though I'm not one of those "no more celebs on US Vogue" people as I think celebrities fit the very mainstream image of this edition of Vogue) and I'm curious to see if it's a fold-out!

Looks lovely!
Maybe more girls on the cover by judging the hand on Karlies shoulder? Or they photoshopped Cara's arm out.

sooooooooo happy!!!!! i don't care who it is, its models on September US Vogue!!!!!

I'll take celebrities over this anyday.

WOW, so HAPPY its not another actress like i was told! I LIVE for this!

After such a long wait and so much anticipation I was ready to just not care at all, but this is fantastic. I'm very excited and kinda relieved that its finally out.

Not another celebrity on the cover, that's fine. However there is nothing special or memorable about it, even when it's the first issue with models on the cover since the one with Kate Moss on. (Pardon me if i remember it wrong)

The only thing i can see on the cover is the number of pages "856". I think maybe that's the thing that Anna thinks September issue is all about, the thickness.

I don't mean to underrate all three of them. But to me, they're not ready for Vogue US, esp September issue.

I'm sure the photos are from Mario Testino

Has its awful boring label

As i said on the Cover Rumor Thread, Cara got a birthday gift from Anna!!!

I love they all, but the if the cover said "InstaGirls" Cara HAVE to be on center. I think she is the most followed person in fashion on IG, with 6,36 millions! O.o

She scored two major Vogue semptember covers!

Also happy for miss Kloss, all that weird faces, dances and jumps paids off!

Can't wait to see who is in the fold-out
i expect to see the Asian model on the cover once(must feifei sun ,please,anna ever showed her affection on her)
love this cover,apparently this is much better than other vogue Sep...if Care can be replaced,anything will be wonderful.because she has gotten another vogue cover this September,to leave the precious chance towards other else...
after all happy massively for the models ont the cover..sleepless tonight..

Celebrity who? LOL Yeay for models but I was expecting Fei Fei to be included

Clearer pic of the cover. I think it's definitely a fold-out

instagram/northparkcenter

Style_Expert was right! Hahah, interesting they went with only 3 (^ although that looks like it could be a fold out indeed), but they all look glorious, of course now i am looking the way i would position then, and in my mind Karlie should be in the middle. But who cares! Finally models back on US Vogue, this issue better sell, i know its Sept, but still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->