Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave for school and work and come back to 4958243095095809 pages. Now I'm going to bed without even reading them all, knowing ill wake up to 498522=-069- more pages.

I can't get a break...

Oh and 63 members and 68 guests viewing this page. Holy moses, are you freaking kidding me with this. That's pretty much half of the audience for the show(yea, it's crappy sarcasm before anyone says "blah, the show has 100 billions viewers, nyah!)

How about none of us post anything until we actually get some real VS stuff? It's frustrating to keep coming back to the thread where I know there are no new photos, but I come back just in case.

:flower: Deal?

oh my god ...
why there wasnt jeisa, ana??? =(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im gonna cry..
suck VS.............
but thx fot Isabeli

Where you find one Brazilian, you're bound to find about 5 more. Surprised they didn't get Jeisa this year. And Ana. Whatever.

Agreed, holly. People, let's keep unimportant posts down to a minimum. Yes! This means you...

Everyone, just slow down!

No more question asking.

No more telling us you're going to bed.

No more stating your opinions.

:rofl:

Let's just wait until someone has real pictures. And then,
we'll go crazy! :bounce:

Agreed?

oh and did i mention how i'm just SO FREAKING EXCITED that FLAVIA is there??? she's gonna totally rock this show like it's the last one she'll ever walk!! can't wait!

Everyone, just slow down!

No more question asking.

No more telling us you're going to bed.

No more stating your opinions.

:rofl:

Let's just wait until someone has real pictures. And then,
we'll go crazy! :bounce:

Agreed?

LOL! whoops! the problem is that there are about 10 posts every minute, so i didn't notice we were taking a vow of ... erm .. .silence ... until there is someone actually worth noting. but henceforth. YES, i agree! :lol:

Bigger! :woot:
15143014bahianchic11162bd4.jpg

bellazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbach
Back