Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Adriana opened ....

well, imo, she didn't do the best job when she did it last time in 2003 ... and last year her facial expressions were absolutely dreadful. BUT, she seems to be looking incredibly hot this year, so perhaps she rocked it out. here's hoping!

*now, for real .. off to bed!*

(just can't leave! lol. haha. ugh!)

Where you find one Brazilian, you're bound to find about 5 more. Surprised they didn't get Jeisa this year. And Ana. Whatever.

Agreed, holly. People, let's keep unimportant posts down to a minimum. Yes! This means you...

Accordingly so, Jeisa had prior commitments, which makes me happy knowing that she could have been there. No one ruin my happy thoughts. :glare:

so Adriana opened ....

well, imo, she didn't do the best job when she did it last time in 2003 ... and last year her facial expressions were absolutely dreadful. BUT, she seems to be looking incredibly hot this year, so perhaps she rocked it out. here's hoping!

*now, for real .. off to bed!*

(just can't leave! lol. haha. ugh!)

KK should have opened, but i think Adriana is more popular for VS. :innocent:

I just caught up on this thread while I was gone and...

Taking the information I said and piecing it together to get SOMEONE IN NATASHA'S FAMILY DIED isn't cool at all. It makes me upset with myself for even revealing anything I knew about the show or girls participating in it. Like I really regret it because I was like doo doo checks thread and choked on my apple juice at people like 'I heard Natasha is having family troubles...' (without source to it). Just saying.

omg really!! thats sooo SAD!!!

No. That is NOT what happened and people guessing that kind of stuff really ticks me off. It's like I came back to telephone about a piece of information I shouldn't have let slip.

I am really sorry about all of the stress and rumors that went around, honey. :(:unsure:

I just caught up on this thread while I was gone and...

Taking the information I said and piecing it together to get SOMEONE IN NATASHA'S FAMILY DIED isn't cool at all. It makes me upset with myself for even revealing anything I knew about the show or girls participating in it. Like I really regret it because I was like doo doo checks thread and choked on my apple juice at people like 'I heard Natasha is having family troubles...' (without source to it). Just saying.

I know. But i bet 34 pages of them are "thankkkkk youuuuu" or " OMGGGGGOSSSHHHH" . So yeah....

Eugeniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! @@

Gosh, I am going through 50 pages right now, but gosh! :buzz: Soooooooo amazing, so happy so awesome!!!
And now I'll continue lookign at BS pics, I want to get the emotions :lol:

The cast will be amazing (you see, I'm really slow. I am on page 314 now :lol:)

So stupid I wasn't there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh the casting looks awesome! So many great girls, some I don't like but GOSH :buzz:
This is like christmas!

Page 335 now :lol:

Candice and Andi are so cute together. I might be the only Candice fan, but I love her. And just for Knightley. :

WI.

i love that pic! thank you so much :heart: (am I annoying with all those posts? sorry :( I just want to show my excitement! Which is HUUUUUGE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cutebells
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->