Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! But I mean... please, it could have been really bad! :lol: The first casting plans were... not good :lol:

oh, I think Marisa looked awesome :ninja: I know, she didn't look young, but she did have something pretty. me likey!
I didn't like Elise, again. Her skin tone, her body, just not sexy at all to me (plus her face isn't the best to me.) I think she was the "worst" for me :(

elise and stam are just not for VS. they are gorgeous on any other shows, though... they should've get tanned more...

omg. I wish they would update with more photos before I have to leave.
They have...
ten minutes. :judge:

whoever says Elise Crombez is not right for VS has not really paid attentions to her body! Her body is curvy n sexy, unlike KK's body, E's body is more athletic! I agree with the fact that Stam is not for VS, her legs are really really HIGH-FASHION

Elise got some really crazy outfits this year, for sure! But I realize that she is a better asset than a lot of girls that didn't return.

And did Stam really make a face plant? :shock: I need to know :judge:

I don't think Stam face planted. I can betcha if she did, the cameras would be all over it. I think she stumbled :lol:

the only problem I have with VS is Adriana Lima, she always shows her stupid facial expressions. I have to say those expressions irk me a lot! like, she is a ******** child or something

Well, I just cannot think of Elise as sexy, I'm sorry guys :(

ahhh, we had that Adriana thing already last year :D

Oopsie:

15144539faellie1116200794829AM.jpg

I just realized that when I watched all the pics and pages, I wasn't even once wondering about Gisele. So they can do without her after all
(I doubted that)

Oh, most definitely!

I couldn't stop thinking about how Gisele was not missed this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamcult
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->