Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the contest's winner full name? I know her first name is Katie.

Before I found out the show was filmed twice, I almost went crazy... I was watching the 2003 show, and in the segment opened by gisele (with beyonce's Crazy in Love playing) her outfit and Leticia Birkeuer's kept changing every other second :shock:

I thought I was the only one. I was like whattt? :lol:

What? They did? Gosh, I have to rewatch it :lol:

Yeah, it was just straps appearing and disappearing but still :blink: Also Fernanda in the last segment... After her shoe got stuck in her outfit, she had a different one as she was going backstage :lol:

I thought I was the only one. I was like whattt? :lol:

I guess they test the outfits during the first show and make whatever changes they feel are necessary before the second one... who knew designing tacky outfits involved so much thinking? :lol:

here are some more pics of the show and heidi's duet with seal
(with all adri’s pointing I can’t tell if she has disco fever or is pointing a home run out of the stadium???) LOL
who does she think she is… tyra, (4 pic of adri just pointing)
pointing to the cameras tyra’s move, adri can’t even think of her own moves.

blog.pixnet.net/magstyle/post/10919282 (no www)

Sorry but the crazy faces and pointing of ANY MODEL drives me nuts
its just that adri does it A LOT

Hey now Tyra's gone someone's gotta do the pointing. :wink: Adri did it last year too.

Hey i don't know about you guys but if she points at me and gives me that face i swear to god i'll show her what my elbow tastes like...

Ah, Joker. You only WISH she'd point at you. The only pointing she'd be doing would be to spit shine her shoes:wink: Oooohh

jokes. No, yea, she should limit the pointing to once every 3 shows--AND do it with a decent smile. Actually, just 86 the pointing:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bored...
sleeping.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzrn8.jpg

^ Yes, she'll be dancing (not as a pinata, as far as I know) at Scores on the West Side for dollar draft night...:innocent:

VS needs to hold on to Inguna. She's one of the few who can salvage them from the quasi-p*rn path they seem to be unable to step away from. Making Inguna, Doutzen and, also, Lindsay angels would change their stripper-style image and make them more contemporary.

Inguna just signed with them to be much like Doutzen and Stegner are, but she has no desire whatsoever at all to be an angel. :flower: More catalogue work, though. Yoohoo!

My "But" was in Thiago's direction. (just to clarify things :lol:)

And I think it's really a bit confusing how Andi got on top of that :shock:

Where is Inguna standing. With the angels? :unsure:

Yep. She is on the side next to Miranda. Unfortunately, the shots aren't wide enough to show her! Marissa is on the other side next to Michaela. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DFA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->