Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to applaud and thank everyone for making this thread friggin' awesome
All the photos
All the videos
All the news
All the models
All the rumors
Once again, thanks a million for everyone posting on this thread.

I have noticed one thing again and again whenever I have seen a clip of the show this year. If you look at the audience this year, everyone seems so HAPPY! Last year I remember towards the end of the show people in the audience seemed so BORED, they were slouching down and just had a sad look on their faces. This year the people seem to be really enjoying themselves and look genuinely happy and surprised by the show. I think thats a really good indication of the show itself and I think the combination of all these performances matched with models actually showcasing their personalities can mean a good thing for VS and a good indication that the show will be good.

^Ooohhh heck yes. I wouldn't be gettin my VS fill without this thread. You guys rock! Granted, I stopped reading the previous pages after 30 filled up within a days time, but nobody's perfect:wink:

I think the next year, should be change some angels. Only Karolina kurkova and Miranda are good and terribly sexys. but adriana, selita, alesandra and izabel looks always too overacted and are many years already. too much I think. is enough. Heidi is nice but she is pretty old. Candice can be her daughter:innocent:

the most sexys: (and indispensable in 2008)
Elise ( what a legs!! ) Eugenia, Julia, Inguna, Rosie, Marija, Hana, Morgane, Candice, carolineW, and Behati.
2008 it must be:angry::Rachel Alexander, Brigitte Swidrak, Diana Dondoe, KaterinaIvanovska, Valentina Z, Doutzen, Bianca, Rianne ten haken , shannan click, and Linda Vojtova. Are they blind?:cry:

idk i watched the clips and the audience still seemed bored as hell this year

and is it me or is this thread and the other thread going to be flooded with comments again and all nighters once the show rolls around?

I was thinking that she was late because as you can see, all the girls were standing around the stage still and maybe Heidi missed her cue, but it could have been just for fun! ^_^

haha I saw the clip again and she was actually dancing on that rotating stage :lol: I guess the excitement in transitioning from dancing to walking on the runway might have caused that little run lol

Julia S is super pretty so is Elise :smile: some say Stegner has a hollywood type beauty and others say Elise has huge sex appeal.:magic:

better in the catalogue
V268050.jpg

V269671_CROP1.jpg

V263332_RC093.jpg

V265256.jpg

I posted this at BZ but here we go again.

The questions are :

1. Which theme overall did you like the most?
2. Which five models looked the best?
3. Which theme{s} didn't you like?
4. Which five models could of looked a lot better?
5. Is there anything you would of changed about this years show?
6. What were your overall fav outfits of the show..
7. What outfits do you hate the most?

[quote name=The Joker]
Okay i'll be a dork for once in a life time. :shifty:
Sensitive crying fans, please try to skip this very post. Your effort is my 5 minutes cussing-free. Thank you. :Flower:
1. Which theme overall did you like the most?
- Blade Runner. It's cool.
2. Which five models looked the best?
- Andi Muise, Heidi Klum, Morgane Dubled, Karolina Kurkova and Inguna. (Izabel comes really close with that red outfit, YUM!!!).
3. Which theme{s} didn't you like?
- The sh*tty pink theme. Why the hell did everygirl have to carry a ....a...thigh plate again ?! I once heard the plate said " Hippie chick". :confused: Pshh, it looked more like bandaged chick to me. <_< Moving on!!!
4. Which five models could of looked a lot better?
- Jessica Stam : After forcing her at gunpoint to put on those amazingly creepy outfits, i bet the Victoria's Secret chief has also voodooed her for that stumble. Seriously....
- Selita Ebanks : She could have looked a million times better if she didn't exist. Enough said. High fiiiive!!!!
- Eugenia V : *yawns*
The rest looked pretty good so they're off my hook. :whistle:
5. Is there anything you would of changed about this years show?
- I would so f*cking replace Seal's diamond encrusted pajama outfit with anything of the human wear. His old halloween costume looked so much better.
72331319ua0.jpg

- The music sucks big ***. We all have different taste i know but whoever picked those tracks must be the spawn of Hitler. DIEEEE... <_<
- I'd warn the girls before the show : anyone throwing your hands in the air will be fired. [/quote]

To be continue...

6. What were your overall fav outfits of the show..

Adriana, Isabeli, Karolina, Alessandra, Izabel and Andi's.

7. What outfits do you hate the most?

754460042h123575loqs1.jpg

- As if she hasn't looked like sh*t already, VS threw in more yellow crap on her. Poor Selita, she even had to carry 2 zombie hands touching her sh*t around.

751520022h122649losz4.jpg

- Lemme guess, hippie lady liberty chick ?!! Awww, how bullshitalicious. NEXT!!!!

748290004h123955loyg5.jpg

- I don't know what were they thinking but ninja turtle outfit was NOT made to be sexy.

751870028h122951lorn0.jpg

- This is the contest winner right ?!! I think whoever won that contest has to make their own outfit also. Poor girl. At least she caught up on that sh*tty "hippie chick'' bandage.

751570023h122818lozr8.jpg

- This is exactly what George Bush should equip our soldiers with. Think of how many soldiers we could have saved in the Irag war with that cuirass. Oh man....

755970055h12376loqd9.jpg

- Maybe VS is promoting their new recyled lingeries line. That's why instead of tossing all those left over ties and bows away, they had Marisa carry them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->