Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this at BZ but here we go again.

The questions are :

1. Which theme overall did you like the most?
2. Which five models looked the best?
3. Which theme{s} didn't you like?
4. Which five models could of looked a lot better?
5. Is there anything you would of changed about this years show?
6. What were your overall fav outfits of the show..
7. What outfits do you hate the most?

1. The segment I think I liked the most was the last one (can't remember the name).
2. The Five models I think looked the best were in this order, 1)Isabeli 2)Marija 3) Adriana 4)Candice 5) Hana 6)Flavia (Kiss mah *** I want SIX!)
3.I didn't like Blad runner, the outfits were streetwalker-esque and why so much Zebra print? Zebra's don't even look good in THAT much Zebra print.:ninja::ninja::ninja:
Jessica Stam-Don't like her :angry:
Noemie lenoir-GO BACK TO DOING MOVIES!:angry::ninja:
Selita-See Joker's post.:ninja:
And she has a short neck and torso which really bothers me. She looks like a stuffed sausage.:innocent:
Jessica White-Looks Too much like Oluchi. they should've dyed her hair Platinum blonde!:ninja:
ELISE CROMBEZ!- She looks like a turtle/troll!:ninja:
5.)IF I could change anything about this years show, I'd dump that stupid spinning stage thing and that whole segment the outfits got down right :ninja::sick: and They gave Adriana wings that looked liek a reincarnation of something from nickolodeon. Nickolodeon+VS=:yuk:
6.) Any outfit with the best looking models See answer #1
7.)Selita's :yuk:
Elise's:yuk:

Destined said:
Nickolodeon+VS=:yuk:

Illustration:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzes5.jpg

LOL HAHAHAH!!! :lol:
Take her head off of that!!! :boxer:
Put Selita's head on it instead!! :lol:

I can't I don't have whatever program that is!! :lol:
And if I do I have no clue how!

1. Which theme overall did you like the most?
- The Ancient Rome thingy was awesome. I really liked it, especially Eugenia's and Alessandra's outfit. I thought of it as quite classy and nice.
2. Which five models looked the best?
- Andi Muise: She really surprised. Self confident, beautiful, awesome. I'm sure she was one of the best.
- Marija Vujovic: I can't help myself but be fascinated by her pictures. Classy, beautiful, mature looking!
- Karolina Kurkova: I love her! She acts really good on the runway, not as much as Ale or Selita and always looks amazing! Love her!
- Heidi Klum: I would have never thought that, but she looked beautiful toned and really lovely!
- Eugenia Volodina: I can see why ppl don't think she was the best, but when I look at her she just oozes sex appeal and looked awesome. (she could've looked even better though!)
Honorable Mentions: Isabeli Fontana!!, Izabel Goulart, Flavia Oliveira Morgane Dubled Candice Swanpoel, Hana Soukupova and quite a few more!
3. Which theme{s} didn't you like?
I guess the Bladerunner theme wasn't really my taste, but then again I like some outfits out of that. Same with this Age of Elegance stuff. And of course I disliked Pink. It wasn't as bad as last year, though.
4. Which five models could of looked a lot better?
- Eugenia Volodina. Yeah, to me she was one of the best, but I think she could've done even better to rock that stage :buzz:
- Noemie Lenoir. She is so gorgeous but acts like a bad Selita. Not good.
- Angela Lindvall. Similar to Noemie, just 1000 times worse. She is such a fierce lady, why does she act like a child?
- Michaela Kocianova: She got a weird outfit and I didn't like the make-up on her :(
- Selita Ebanks: She is so beautiful. Why did she get those horrible outfits?
Well, I would have chosen not so many girls and give all of them at least two outfits. I thought that was a bit weird that some only had one outfit (Andi :cry: )
6. What were your overall fav outfits of the show?
4219197302rl7.jpg

I like the colours and the way it was put (and of course the model :P )

Ahh, I am such a kid. But I thought the whiskers were cool :lol:

15143384jo0.jpg

I really liked it! it fitted Morgane really well and it was somewhat classy.

77941353kp4df6.jpg

I loved it already in the fitting video. I love the wings, the necklace and the bra...

I loved that! And the tiny pants!

Well, I loved almost everything from the Ancient Rome theme, beautiful colours, great models and stuff. I won't post all of them now :]
Also I liked Flavia's rose coloured outfit and Andi's final one. And I adored the lilac one from Marija! Those wings :heart:

7. What outfits do you hate the most?

Horrible. The bra itself was horrible, and then this cloak... Bah! Poor Selita!

I have no idea how Isabeli managed to still look good. This is just horrible. Superwoman's outfit? :lol:

What on earth...? This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen at this show. Looks like a outfit they had forgotten in the wonderland theme last year!

Also I disliked Michaela's king-like thing, that was terrible. But I thought this show was surprisingly untacky after all.

I have no idea how Isabeli managed to still look good. This is just horrible. Superwoman's outfit? :lol:

What on earth...? This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen at this show. Looks like a outfit they had forgotten in the wonderland theme last year!
:lol:

Well, I would have chosen not so many girls and give all of them at least two outfits. I thought that was a bit weird that some only had one outfit (Andi :cry: )

Didn't Andi got 2 outfits? :blink: I mean I thought that was her second outfit, it doesn't look like it's from the finale.

bz

Yes, but I think it's from the last segment, not from the finale... She walked twice, I think :unsure:

I think every girl on the tree walked and then climbed on the tree... I guess Andi opened that segment since she's on top of the tree... But then there was the real last segment and the real finale led by Inguna... :unsure:

Nope she didn't, and just so you know i'm on your side here, I think she only got 1 outfit + the finale one :flower:

My "But" was in Thiago's direction. (just to clarify things :lol:)

And I think it's really a bit confusing how Andi got on top of that :shock:

Where is Inguna standing. With the angels? :unsure:

I think it will be just like 2003 show...hair styles change every second of the show. Making oh so obvous that they filmed it twice. :lol:

:rofl: I thought it wasn't that obvious, I rather found the shoe thing with both KK and Natasha amusing. When they were walking back you could clearly see that they were wearing both shoes :lol:

Before I found out the show was filmed twice, I almost went crazy... I was watching the 2003 show, and in the segment opened by gisele (with beyonce's Crazy in Love playing) her outfit and Leticia Birkeuer's kept changing every other second :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->