Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim? She's way too skinny.

she didn't seem particularly skinny to me at the dior cruise show, and she was wearing a swimsuit...
oh and i forgot McNeil... her agency will probably try to shove her down VS's throat :lol:

Gente, que saco, eu não sei falar em Inglês!isso me deixa confuso!
vou sair daqui ¬¬
e se não parar de ficar rindo da minha Flávia vocês vão ver
Bye Bye

Catherine probably will do VS, she has an amazing body

Gente, que saco, eu não sei falar em Inglês!isso me deixa confuso!
vou sair daqui ¬¬
e se não parar de ficar rindo da minha Flávia vocês vão ver
Bye Bye

não estou a rir da flavia... gosto muito dela, mas acho que não se pode falar português neste forum... só inglês :ninja:

I highly dislike Kerr's face but her body is great...

não estou a rir da flavia... gosto muito dela, mas acho que não se pode falar português neste forum... só inglês :ninja:

I highly dislike Kerr's face but her body is great...

I know I know...
I don' kno talk in english a lot ... I just kno something hahha
but i'll try get here!

I love kerr's face and body! She's very hot :woot:

she didn't seem particularly skinny to me at the dior cruise show, and she was wearing a swimsuit...
oh and i forgot McNeil... her agency will probably try to shove her down VS's throat :lol:

Her legs and arms at Roland Mouret HC were freaky looking.
McNeil? Nooooooooooo please.

I know I know...
I don' kno talk in english a lot ... I just kno something hahha
but i'll try get here!

I love kerr's face and body! She's very hot :woot:

your english is fine ;-)

Kerr's face looks too young and evil for my taste :ninja:

taben, you are french and knows how to talk in portuguese?? :woot:
AMAZING! I never met a foreigner who knew how to talk in portuguese, they say that it's a very difficult language to learn, because we give sex to the objects :lol:

taben, you are french and knows how to talk in portuguese?? :woot:
AMAZING! I never met a foreigner who knew how to talk in portuguese, they say that it's a very difficult language to learn, because we give sex to the objects :lol:

english people may think so but French is like Portuguese or Spanish, nouns have genders :P plus i speak french and spanish, and there are a lot of similarities with portuguese, which is a beautiful language :flower: i've only been learning it for one year though :lol:

About the show... I really hope they go for less costumey lingerie this year... I want to see something sexy and somewhat simple... with great hair and make up, unlike the previous years :ninja:

i think the make up could be like Galliano's ss06 haute couture it would be amazing @@

Her legs and arms at Roland Mouret HC were freaky looking.
McNeil? Nooooooooooo please.

her arms look fine to me... her legs are on the skinny side but then so are natasha's and she still looks great in lingerie IMO

About the show... I really hope they go for less costumey lingerie this year... I want to see something sexy and somewhat simple... with great hair and make up, unlike the previous years :ninja:

I hope it too :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->