Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Jeisa doing high fashion.
Not VS.

Last edited by a moderator:
:shock::blink::doh:

I go to sleep, and the thread grows seven pages. We have what... four months until the parade. SO if this keeps up we're looking at...

7x30x4 = 840 pages before we get pictures. :ninja:

just that many of the models who have shot for pirelli have turned up on VS catwalks, and that while some people may not find Gemma's look 'right' per se for VS, if Pirelli are having her they obviously see sex appeal in some form. Just my opinion anyway :flower:

Originally Posted by vanezinha
Isn't she the new angel ?
tongue.gif
hahaha no she isn't =P

wow xpedro, you're pretty harsh

btw kerr isn't an angel

Miranda is the new angel. It has been confirmed many times.

^does that really confirm her as an angel? when Isabel and Selita became Angels, there was a press release, there wasn't anything for Miranda. Also, I've seen Oluchi do similar promotions for VS on television and shes not an Angel. If she isn't an Angel, shes on her way, but I just find it weird that there has been no official confirmation

Haven't you seen the video TheGlassAngel just posted? It's a confirmation :wink: :flower:

But, kerr are appear in VS's website a lot!
I think that she already is an angel yes!

and ...
OMG theglassangel I didn't watch that video, I watched it right now!!! I LOVED, She's so cute :wub:
She has a NICE Voice ... So sweet :woot:

I hope they hire Lara, she has such an awesome body, also Valentina. :smile:

^Lara would just be fantastic. I just hope her teeth don't put them off from her

Haven't you seen the video TheGlassAngel just posted? It's a confirmation :wink: :flower:

I did. I don't really see it as a confirmation. As I said in my previous post, I've seen similar videos on shows like Access Hollywood and Extra with ABB and Oluchi where the hosts refer to them as Angels and they weren't

I'm not even really doubting that she's an Angel, just all of this confirmation stuff. I've just read so much stuff about how its been confirmed and I haven't seen an actual announcement.

Lara would be perfect

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 10
Agreed!. :woot:

She's done lingerie already, for La Perla, she'd rock VS.

Lara would be perfect if she didn't have those ugly teeth and that horrendous walk.

miwa said:
Lara would be perfect if she didn't have those ugly teeth and that horrendous walk.

I think her walk is ok, as for her teeth, she could just... not smile. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JordanKefiell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"