Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha
she is in Holland, silly. :P
Or not anymore ?

Last edited by a moderator:
her arms look fine to me... her legs are on the skinny side but then so are natasha's and she still looks great in lingerie IMO

This is fine to you? :shock:

getty via TGA

omg i missed this last year and im not going to miss this again

i really hope to not see the sticks again this year. no natasha, no hana. I would love for Lara or Katarina to do the show. They have the best boobs in the modelling industry.

And come on, can we have an asian girl please? Jarah Mariano or Hye or Du or Ai

I'm sorry but last year the girls weren't ANOREXIC! Some of them were thing, OK but nowhere near starving!

Natasha should stay, she rocks always. Hana.. well she was nice last year.
Jeisa has a great body, but she always looks bored and unhappy.

I agree miwa :flower: ^_^

Jeisa was TERRIBLE last year! She looked bored and doing weird things with her nose :P

And whoever said Catherine.... HELL NO! She's fugly! :innocent:

Dream line-up:...

Masha Tyelna
Olga Sherer
Georgia Frost
Vlada
Hye Park
Sasha Pivovarova
Irina Kulikova
Vivianne Orth
Anabela
Gemma Ward

You might think i'm kidding, but it's about time VS changed things up a little :buzz:

:sick:
you know this is a lingerie show, dont you? There are pictures of Olga, Irina and Vlada in bathing suits, its not VS. I would imagine the same for Anabela. Also, isn't she like 14? I wouldn't think that would be appropriate at all. I could see Viviane or Gemma walk for VS, but they wouldnt. Masha is just ugly and and I just dont think Sasha would. Also, she doesnt have a bikini body, no breasts.

and VS has "changed things up before". Alek Wek, Rie Rassmussen and Karen Elson walked in their 2000 show (or was it 01)

I agree miwa :flower: ^_^

Jeisa was TERRIBLE last year! She looked bored and doing weird things with her nose :P

And whoever said Catherine.... HELL NO! She's fugly! :innocent:

lol, when does she not do weird things with her nose :lol:

Yeah! :lol: I guess she doesn't like her nose and she is always trying it to look "thinner" (don't know how to say it in english :P )

I don't think Catherine is ugly, and she has a great body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->