Vogue Italia February 2019 : Kendall Jenner by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

this looks like a bad test shoot with HMU and styling all "by photographer" lol

<_<
>_>

I like it...

Questionable layout though. Furthermore I'm not one to have a ridiculous vendetta against certain models to where everything they do wont be judged based off merit.

Although her pose and hands are dramatic, her face remains emotionless. I often have the impression with some models, e.g. Kendall or Bella, that they worry too much about looking less than perfect. The opposite of a great model like Linda Evangelista who was so expressive and seemed not to be self-conscious at all. Or maybe they're unable to frown because of injections? It's a shame. It's better than her other work though. Baby steps.

I can’t with this anymore! Looks like M&M are obsessed with Kendall and also they paid them something extra... lol. Bye VI THIS month at least.

lol, r.i.p. vogue italia
looks like a basic perfume ad and she's just embarrassing, looks like a kid pretending to pose

It's not very good, but it's also not that bad. I think there is some beauty in this picture.

It's not bad. It's just that Kendall isn't a convincing fashion model, so this just feels like blah.

Does this not remind anyone of the KJ cover for Vogue Australia... lol

Kylie looks like Shakira terrible cover.

Trash. Amateur modeling 101- she's overacting and looks horrible.

Does this not remind anyone of the KJ cover for Vogue Australia... lol

The fact Kylie Jenner looks better in a photo than Kendall is still so funny

Review 300 Pages.

Say Anything
Model: Veronica Cruz
Photographer: Nathaniel Goldberg
Stylist: James Valeri
10 Pages

Ossessione
Model: Kendall Jenner
Photographers: Mert&Marcus
Stylist: Jacob K
20 Pages

Odyssy
Models: Sasha Pivovarova, Adut Akech, Freja Beha, Vittoria Ceretti, Fei Fei Sun, Meghan Collison, Guinverve van Seenus
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Benjamin Bruno
14 Pages

Rules of The Game
Model: Freja Beha
Photographer: Karim Sadli
Stylist: Max Pearmain
14 Pages

Dancing By Myself
Model: Maria Carla
Photographer: Brigitte Niedermair
Stylist: Vittoria Cerciello
10 Pages

Mia
Celebrity: Mia Goth
Photographer: Danko Steiner
Stylist: Ana Steiner
10 Pages

I find the shoot so lifeless and dull. I didn't expect anything amazing but still better than this. In some pics she reminds me of a Stepford wife.

I have to be honest - I even like the cover story. It has this classical Mert & Marcus feeling - weird poses, saturated colours, chic. And this is the most Kendall has shown in an editorial... ever?

Repetitive and meaningless compared to video previews posted on IG.
I'm so disappointed, but i can't see a story, a continuity in those pictures, although "some" look good; the cover is so unrelated to the mood of the whole shoot!!
Really hopeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->